Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » VERY WORRIED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VERY WORRIED
SweetTea
Neophyte
Member # 73790

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SweetTea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI!
Can someone please relieve me? I have two scenarios and was wondering if there was any pregnancy risk involved.

-My last period was December 19,2011. My period is always a few days late. I am highly stressed and sexually active. I don't take the pill and I only use VCF and condoms as birth control.

-I had sex January 11 and used protection, contraceptive film, and checked to see if there were any holes in the condom (used water). He finished in me with a condom on and I noticed there was a little watery discharge on my BF's balls. It could have been sweat, cum, or my vagina juices. Was there a pregnancy risk here?

-Next, I had sex yesterday (january 17) and it was the best sex ever. Again, we used condoms and VCF and were very careful. The first time, I let him finish in me with the condom on. He then proceeded to the bath room and removed the condom, washed his hands and washed his penis with water and soap. Could sperm survive this washing? When he came back, he put another condom on and again, his balls were wet (this time with water, i know it was water). We continued to have sex. Is it possible for his balls and the water containing his sperm to get shoved into my vagina while we were having sex? Like as he went in out in me, his balls were slapping my vagina. We tested both condoms with water and they were fine.

I am expecting my period soon (January 19th) but I do not feel hormonal, my boobs arent sore, and I don't have back aches or breakouts on my face.
Please help me! I need to know the risk percentage so I can run to the store and get Plan B.

Thank you!

Posts: 5 | From: CA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Filling condoms with water is actually incorrect use... Condoms don't have holes in them, if they break, they split open like a balloon and you will see it. They are not meant to be filled with water, only with ejaculate, which isn't a lot of fluid, it just fills up the very tip of the condom. If you are handling the condoms and filling them with water before using them this can increase the chances of them breaking. They shouldn't even be unrolled except directly onto the penis.

Water does increase the potency of sperm or enable them to travel places they couldn't normally, so I dont see a reason to worry here. A long as the condom was on for all genital contact and didn't break or slip off then the risk is very small.

Condom Basics: A User's Manual

[ 01-17-2012, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: KatWA ]

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetTea
Neophyte
Member # 73790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetTea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
We filled the condom after he came and we had sex, just to be "sure" there was no tears or pin holes and stuff. We properly used the condom in the beginning and was just worried the liquid on his balls might've been water and cum.

Thank you.

Posts: 5 | From: CA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no reason to fill a condom with water. If it breaks, you'll know.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3426 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's most likely what you saw on your partner's testicles was your own vaginal lubricant; as semen cannot leak out of the condom like that unless it completely slips of - completely - or breaks. Neither of those things happened, so your condoms will have both still been 98% effective. It also could have been sweat; as testicles are very sensitive to temperature.

[ 01-18-2012, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Seashie Ray ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.