Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » im very scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im very scared
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexkitten91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, a quick history, I have been on the pill for about a year and. 5 months, I took my last sugar pill on Saturday...

So today me and my boyfriend were in the bath with a bomb it, some things heated up and he was ejaculating, I was standing tho my butt facing him and I don't have a flat butt, some of his ejaculate got on my right cheek and a bit under my butt, very little the rest of the ejaculation went into the water, I quickly sat down twice and washed my butt, idr feeling any ejaculate getting on my vagina, if any did it'd be really really tiny and I have a butt so my vaginal entrance is closed because I'm tight I haven't had intercourse a lot

Posts: 35 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexkitten91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I meant its covererd and my vagina is pretty much closed, I remm feeling a little on my butt && leg I don't think any got on my vagina, but I panicked, but I figure if any did I would remm right? Is there a pregnancy risk? Also my period jus finnished and ideally I'm supp to ovulate next week but like I said I just got off the pill, do I have a pregnancy risk? Should I take morning after pill or is it not necessary? I hope

Also we conducted an exp of him ejaculating on my leg and the semen didn't reall dribble down fast so the semen on the butt didn't drop at all, well shldnt, essp since I dropped in water anyway, but yeah plz help me

Posts: 35 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danial
Neophyte
Member # 93276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danial     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi..
i have a question regarding the microgenon 30..
me and my gf had unsafe sex..
den 36 hour later she ate 4 pills at a time..
den 12 hours later she again took 4 pills at a time..
will this work?..
or she had to take 4 pills in 120 hour, i mean by giving breaks in between??..

its just 50 hour we had sex..
and in this 50 hours she already took 8 pills..

we are leaving in a country where the morning pills r baned, and after searching on the net i got the micrynon 30.

one more thing..
the pack has 1 onth course in it..
she already took the 8 pills, so can we throw da pills now??..

Posts: 2 | From: Gulf | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Danial, please do not ask your questions in another poster's post, as that is just confusing for everyone. I have replied to your question in your own thread.)

Sexkitten- so if I understand correctly, you have been on the pill for a while, are taking your pills as directed, and are currently on the pill-free week of your pack? If so, you do not need to worry about pregnancy anyway. Taken as directed, the pill is very effective.

But that aside, the situation you describe does not pose a pregnancy risk. Your partner did not ejaculate directly on your vulva, and semen can't really walk there on its own.

(Mind, whether or not you have had a lot of intercourse doesn't make any difference in this, as the vagina doesn't become any less "tight" with more intercourse, and either way that has no influence at all on the level of a pregnancy risk anyway.)

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

No, I'm On The Week After The Sugar Pill Week Exactly 2 Days After And I Never Missed A Pill Ever, I'm Just Afraid A Tiny Bit Splashed On My Vagina On The Back (But I Figured Id Remm) He Did Ejaculate Only A Small Portion On My Butt Cheek I'm Jus Afraid Some May Have Spalshed On My Area Bur I Don't Remm Feeling It But If U Say It Has No Effect Then I'm Happy I'm OK Plz Let Me Know, Btw I'm Generally Supp To Ovulate Next Week But I Just Got Off The Pill My 2nd Day I'M supp To Take My 3rd Pill Tonight I Was On The Pill For A Yr And 5 Months Straight
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

No, I'm On The Week After The Sugar Pill Week Exactly 2 Days After And I Never Missed A Pill Ever, I'm Just Afraid A Tiny Bit Splashed On My Vagina On The Back (But I Figured Id Remm) He Did Ejaculate Only A Small Portion On My Butt Cheek I'm Jus Afraid Some May Have Spalshed On My Area Bur I Don't Remm Feeling It But If U Say It Has No Effect Then I'm Happy I'm OK Plz Let Me Know, Btw I'm Generally Supp To Ovulate Next Week But I Just Got Off The Pill My 2nd Day I'M supp To Take My 3rd Pill Tonight I Was On The Pill For A Yr And 5 Months Straight
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

He ejaculated from a distance tho sitting down, basically being around my butt area so my vaginal entrance is ideally hidden by my butt and only a portion actuallyy sprayed everything else like 90% of the ejaculation went in the tub and then I quickly washed it off by sitting in the tub twice so what do you think
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little confused by the last bit of this post. You are saying that you just got off the pill but you're also saying that you've been taking it for a year and five months straight. The Pill has a very high effectiveness rate for preventing pregnancy when taken as directed.

Regardless, though, a little ejaculate on your butt can't make you pregnant. The sperm in the ejaculate can't just walk into your vagina.

Sound good?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexkitten91
Neophyte
Member # 81801

Ok but the last pill I took was on Saturday it was the last inactive pill this happened yest, on Monday, & yeah it can't walk from my butt and I prob would've noticed if it hit my vagina from the back right? But listen say a tiny bit did get on my vagina from the back my legs are closed would there be a risk? Idr it hitting but I just want to make sure u know? But I'm calmer now, I don't think it did hit tho because I know myself I would've freaked out

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.