Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » OMG I'm Scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG I'm Scared
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarilynSexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Didnt Have Vaginal Intercourse At ALL This Month, Last Month I Had It 1 But It Was With A Condom & He Didnt Finish Inside Of Me & I Had My Withdrawl Bleeding At The End Of Month Even Tho It Was Shorter Than Usual Which Bothered Me Which Is Why I Posted On This Forum Last Month, This Month I Didnt Have Sex At All We Did Have Manual Sex And He Did Ejaculate But Not Directly On My Vagina, I Did Aim It Towards There He Was Laying Right Next To Me But I Dindt Feel It Get On It And It Went Thru A Lot Of Air ANywya, Its The Day Of My Inactive Cycle When I Ussually Get My Period And I'm Not Bleeding, I'm So Scared
Posts: 58 | From: LA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you are on the pill, and have been taking it as directed? If so, there is no reason to worry about pregnancy to begin with. The pill is very effective at preventing pregnancy.

At this point, your withdrawal bleed is only a day late, which isn't that big a deal. Let's just wait a few more days, first, and see if it still shows up, okay? If it hasn't shown up by the end of your withdrawal week, we can talk further.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9166 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarilynSexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, And I Have Never Missed A Pill, Ever And Ive Been On For Over A Yr Now And We Never Had Condom Less Intercourse And He Has Never Finished Inside Of Me
Posts: 58 | From: LA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then it sounds like you are as safe as you can possibly be.

So, try not to worry, okay? Even a regular withdrawal bleed can be a day or two late on occasion, so this is no cause for concern.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9166 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

ok but its on the 5th day of my withdrawl week that it always comes and ok ty
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

So today is the 5th day of the withdrawal week? It doesn't matter when during the week you get it, so if the 5th day is the day you regularly get your bleed, that's perfectly fine. But even if you can usually rely on your bleed starting that day, it's not unusual for a bleed to be late every now and again.

If it doesn't come in another day or two, you can take a pregnancy test if that makes you feel better. But seriously: you use two methods of protection correctly, and have not even had intercourse or genital to genital contact. There is no reason to worry.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

I Got It! Thank U So Much
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Glad to hear it! [Smile] You're welcome.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

yest i had spotting of pink blood when i used the bathroom twice i havent had anything since then but i dont ussually bleed during my sleep anyway, do u think im preg???
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

the only sex we had was in a hot tub with a condom on and he was nowhere near ejaculation, like usual when we have sex, there was one time it got to ejaculation when we had sex but he pulled out this was in september on time, but he does rub himself on me in the tub but never to ejaculation i am so scared
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

so far its coming only when I use the bathroom
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so I understand, you're saying that you thought you got your withdrawal bleed but it was just a little spotting and now seems to have stopped--but you often find that your withdrawal bleed stops while you sleep. Am I understanding that right?

The sexual activity you have described does not put you at high risk at all for pregnancy.

You do sound scared. One way to put your mind at ease would be to take a pregnancy test. Me suggesting this is not at all to suggest that I think--from what you've told us--that you're at high risk, only so you can know for sure and put your mind at ease.

What do you think?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

yeah i have my withdrawl bleeding it started yest as spotting during urination and now i have it more during urination and even when i wasnt on the pill i didnt bleed at night i always had short periods never a whole week to begin with and i understand, and last month i had a withdrawl bleeding but was shorter than ussual jus putting that out there and yeah i understand i have been under stress both months tho
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it sounds like your withdrawal bleed is different from how it often is, but that it has been different before. Patterns can tell us a lot about what is normal for our bodies, even if those patterns include variations.

What would help you feel less anxious?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

so this lack of withdrawl bleeding is normal i shldnt worry
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is normal to have some variation in your withdrawal bleeds, for sure. Nothing you're describing sounds like anything to worry about, honestly.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

thank u so muchh
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome [Smile]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.