Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Very Worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very Worried
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Icon 4 posted      Profile for CeeKei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll keep this short. Just two days ago, me and my gf were fooling around. She gave me oral and a fingered her.

So here's the deal. She oral'd me twice, but on the first try, I didn't come. But then, I was so foolish that I touched myself after that first attempt. I played with my penis for a few seconds, but I still didn't come.

So I slid it back in to its hiding place and proceeded to play with her part. Again, I was foolish enough to enter her territory without knowing if I had pre-ejaculate on my fingers. Although what I'm sure is that I didn't finger her right away. I wiped my fingers on her underwear and just played with her vulva for a few seconds. I tried to enter the vagina but it was almost impossible due to our awkward position. However, it did enter on the few cm but I didn't go deep.

On the second attempt, I was wiser and when I came, I didn't dare touch her anymore.

I urinated many times since my last ejaculation.

However, I'm still worried. I'm literally freaking out. I read your "pregnancy risk" section, but I'm still confused and worried.

Again, no intercourse was done. I didn't ejaculate near her vulva or anywhere near that place. It's just a problem of pre-ejaculate or something.

And oh, what made me worry more is that she secreted a LOT of white discharge earlier today. But I guess it's normal for girls to have that before their period (her's is due within this week). But she said it's her first time to experience that discharge.

I certainly hope she isn't pregnant. This happened around 5 days after her most fertile days (clear, sticky mucous - ovulating, I guess).

(Sorry, TMI.)

[ 10-29-2011, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: CeeKei ]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeKei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, I read on some posts here in on scarleteen that:

1.) One can't get pregnant with oral, manual or dry sex;
2.) One would need to insert "handfuls" of fresh ejaculate to a woman's vagina (or vulva) in order to have a viable pregnancy risk.

Please forgive me, sex ed isn't really sophisticated in our country... actually it's almost nonexistent.

I had been looking for answers throughout the web (Y! Answers, other forums)... and they all scared the heck out of me.

[ 10-29-2011, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: CeeKei ]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do try not to scare yourself. One thing you can make sure you do when looking for sound information is to avoid places where people are answering questions without having to have any kind of credibility, and where answers are never fact-checked or moderated.

The kind of indirect contact you're talking about with fluids is not likely to be an issue per potential pregnancy. Pre-ejaculate often doesn't contain sperm cells in the first place, but when it does, it contains far fewer than a full ejaculation already, so then when you consider indirect transfer like that -- not so great for those cells, which are delicate -- you can cross it off your list. If anything, it's an infection concern rather than a pregnancy one.

No need to apologize, btw: it's not your fault you weren't given this information, after all.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeKei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, thanks Heather. That sure pulled a thorn!

I'm never gonna look @ those public forums again.

Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or, when you do, maybe think about it like this: what they tend to be reflective of is a) what people think they should say to get upvoted or noticed, b) and what education your average Joe has had. And sometimes all those responses can be is someone stirring the pot because they're bored.

We've got a piece here that might help you navigate that: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/crisis/legit_or_unfit_finding_safe_sound_sex_educators_support_online

Would you like me to give you some links for places to look for this kind of information besides here which I know ARE sound?

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Sure, I'd appreciate it. [Smile]
Heather
Member # 3

You got it. [Smile]

With pregnancy risk-stuff, Planned Parenthood -- http://www.plannedparenthood.org -- or Contraceptive Technology -- http://www.managingcontraception.com/index.php?go=home -- can be good places to start, both with absolutely sound information. If you want something more youth-focused, Sex, Etc. -- http://www.sexetc.org -- is another site something like ours which also has credible, accurate and moderated information.

The library can also be something to balance out web-research with. Most publishers employ fact-checkers with books about health information like pregnancy, after all.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Thanks again. Sure helped a lot. [Smile]
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Uhm, I just got another reason to be worried.

My gf's period is due this week, maybe tomorrow or the day after it.

She experiencing symptoms of PMS like nausea and fatigue. She threw up once earlier today.

But what worried me more is that she BLED. She says there was a lot and thought that it was her period. After that, it went poof. She has an unusually irregular cycle by the way.

Is spotting normal before a period? I am soooooo worried that it may be implantation spotting (but she says it does not look PINK or BROWN, which characterizes implantation).

CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

By the way, she was soooo stressed like me. I think that might have set off spotting (I have read that stress causes some spotting.)
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi CeeKei; have you seen this yet: About Implantation Bleeding.? However, if you still have not had any direct penis-to-vulva contact, or ejaculate-to-vulva contact, with or without contraception, you can rule out pregnancy here.

Spotting of any colour is common before a period, here is more information on that: Spotting?

It is most likely that this spotting is just your girlfriend's period arriving a little differently than she's used to, which, again, is common. However, if there was a lot of blood, it sounds like this was her period.

Here's some more info as well on how much period flow can vary: Your Guide to Periods.

[ 10-31-2011, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: RaeRay2112 ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

That makes perfect sense. As I have said, her periods are pretty darn irregular.

Thanks for the advice and the links. [Smile]

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No worries CeeKei. [Smile]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

No genital contact, no ejaculate contact. Again, I'm not sure about pre-ejaculate but that was already ruled out.

I remember that you were the one who posted on the other thread that, "you'll need handfuls of ejaculate in order to have a viable preg risk".

[ 10-31-2011, 06:59 AM: Message edited by: CeeKei ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.