Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Is it possible for me to get pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it possible for me to get pregnant?
oliveoil123
Neophyte
Member # 72571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliveoil123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys I m back again with my worried self. I m really really 100 times more worried this time. Yesterday my boyfriend came over and we were dry humping, we both were fully clothed and I was wearing cotton shorts and undies. At some point in the time, he ejaculated and it landed on my shorts near the crotch area, it was quite much in quantity. I immediately wiped it off and now i m worried if it can cause pregnancy. I m really really worried. I could not sleep.

NOTE- There was no direct genital contact and neither did he finger me nor did I touched myself down there. It is just the ejaculation(which was quite much in quantity) that landed on my shorts near my crotch that got me worried.

[ 09-17-2011, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: oliveoil123 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you were both fully dressed? In that case, there is no reason to worry about pregnancy.

Check out these articles for more info:
Pregnancy Scared?
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliveoil123
Neophyte
Member # 72571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliveoil123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes we were fully clothed, but his penis stuck out of his pants for few seconds and as a result ejaculation landed on my shorts. So, does this change anything?
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you were still wearing two layers of clothing, if I understand correctly. So that means that there was no direct genital contact, and thus no pregnancy risk. Have you read the articles that I linked you to? That should also clear it up further.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliveoil123
Neophyte
Member # 72571

Yes two layers of clothing were still there. Thank you so much for clearing up things and yes i read articles. I was actually worried about the quantity of the ejaculation and since it was quite wet, it got me worried. Well i went into the panic mode. I m feeling assured after talking to you joey :-)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.