Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Supppper Worrrried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Supppper Worrrried
tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

Icon 4 posted      Profile for tallWorryWart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So me and my boyfriend we messing around but we were fully clothed. We were kissing at first, then he pulled out his penis for me to give him a hand job. While I was doing this, I didn't feel any moisture , expect once after a few minutes, but there was so little, I questioned if it was even there. While I am giving him a hand job, I rub the head of his penis at the very top of my pubic hair, where it starts. I did not completely remove my panties or my jeans, just barley moved them down about an inch past the beginning of my pubic hair. His penis never went any lower. While I'm doing this he tried to finger me but I caught him every time. While I felt no moisture while doing this, he says he got a little pre-cum on my pubic hair, so little that I didn't feel ANY moisture on my body. If I got pre-cum on my pubic hair, is there a pregnancy risk? Also, if he got some on his hands,but didn't immediately touch my vulva (touched my clothes/other parts of my body) is there a risk of pregnancy? HE NEVER CAME, JUST PER-CAME.
Posts: 7 | From: Missouri | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tallWorryWart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm extremely worried. I've talk to my cousin who is in the medical field, and she says that the only way I could be pregnant is a medical miracle. She says I have nothing to worry about, and if I did she would do something about it. She says that I have about 99.999999999% chance of not getting pregnant. I have no idea why I'm worrying so much, maybe its because it was my first sexual experience and my mother gave birth to me at this exact age. But I am seriously scared. My period ended the same day this happened (yesterday). Is there anyway I can make the nerves go away. My cousin says the only way im going to feel better is when I see red (my period comes) Is she right? I soo scared. Is there any pregnancy risk at all? I'm scared that I'm going to be that .00000001%.
Posts: 7 | From: Missouri | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome,

Your cousin is correct; there was not any realistic risk with what happened. As to why you are so scared, it may be from not having enough of an understanding of what is a real risk. Sperm are very fragile and they also need a lot of the fluid that is involved with the semen. To make it a realistic risk, it would need to have enough semen to be dripping from the fingers and to have it placed near your vaginal opening. Here is an article that may help you to understand what is or isn’t a pregnancy risk Pregnancy Scared? . Please feel free to ask us here any questions (within our guidelines [Wink] ) you may have and we will all do our best to help answer them.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tallWorryWart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So there is no way that someone could become pregnant from fingering? How much semen would be needed for there to be a risk? Just to be sure? Thank you btw. I just want to know if I should go buy a EC. But my cousin says that I should save that for a real emergency.
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read the article that Dan linked to? Pregnancy from fingering is extremely unlikely. Fingers would have to be dripping with lots of fresh semen and rubbed directly on or in the vagina to create a risk. I really don't see a need for EC in this situation, especially considering there was no direct genital contact.

Hope this helps!

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

So long story short... I can't get pregnant from what happened? I'm sorry, I'm just terrified. I realize that I wasn't being responsible, but I am seriously freaking out. I just don't wanna not do anything now while I can and then if my period doesn't come, I can't do anything.
tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

I did read the article by the way
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is not any need for EC in this specific case; it should be reserved for a realistic risk. Have you considered using condoms and/or other barriers while participating in any sexual activity in order to play it safer and for your peace of mind too?
On a related note, I noticed you mentioned “While I'm doing this he tried to finger me but I caught him every time.” I just wanted to touch base with this and make sure your boundaries are being respected.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

Yes I am considering BC. I realize that if I am going to participate in these types of activities,I need to be a grown up about it and do what I have to do. I still worry about the possibility though. And I am looking for the best type of birth control for me. I wish the worry would go away :-(. But I understand you comment about my boundaries, and for the most part he does, but he has his moments. But its over between me and him for now anyway. But I am still scared that I could get pregnant, and I dunno what to do. But thank you for your time and information.
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

If there was a realistic chance, your cousin and I would have told you upfront. You can always take a pregnancy test to help calm your mind. You take one after 10-14 days (not earlier) after the event in question or after your period is late; I would recommend the 14 day mark for the most accurate results. Here is our article about BC and a related one that may be helpful. Please let us know if we could be of help with this and anything else. [Smile]

Birth Control Bingo!
The Buddy System: Effectiveness Rates for Backing Up Your Birth Control With a Second Method

--------------------
Dan

tallWorryWart
Neophyte
Member # 63377

Thank you, I'll b sure to ask if I have anymore questions/concerns.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.