Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried
Serpico##$&
Neophyte
Member # 51649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpico##$&     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The other day, me and my girlfriend were messing around. There was no direct genital contact. I dry humped her. She was wearing only a pair of sweat pants and I was wearing boxers. She gave me a handjob and I ejaculated but nowhere near her vagina. Then I sort of fingered her but through the sweat pants not inside. Im scared I had traces of semen on my hand. Im not sure. Also about an hour later, she touched herself directly and im worried about if she had traces of semen on her hands from before when she did that. We wiped our hands but I fear that may not be enough. Her period was supposed to be here three days ago but its not. Im scared to death. Can you please tell me if there is a pregnancy risk here.
Posts: 19 | From: United states | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Serpico##$&: Welcome to Scarleteen.

Honestly, there's not a risk here. You don't need to be worried about any sperm getting through her pants from your hands, especially after wiping them. As well, after an hour AND wiping her hands there's no risk there either.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpico##$&
Neophyte
Member # 51649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpico##$&     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. I wouldnt be so worried if not for her period being late. I should have mentioned that she did ride all the way here(new mexico) from alabama in24 hoirs non stop. I dont know if that could affect it or not. By the way I forgot, you cant get pregnant from swallowing semen can you?
Posts: 19 | From: United states | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No there's no direct rout from mouth to genitals, so swallowing semen poses no risk of pregnancy. Can pose a risk of STIs though, so if you're not both up to date with testing you'll want to wait about a month and do so. And sometimes periods are late, stress on the body can do that too at times (and jet lag is definitely stress on the body).

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpico##$&
Neophyte
Member # 51649

Ok well I thank you all. Im pretty clueless about all of this and im so glad you are here to help me. Thank you so much.
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

How about taking a look through this article then, it should help you understand a little better what is and is not a risk: Pregnancy Scared? And you're very welcome [Smile]

--------------------

Serpico##$&
Neophyte
Member # 51649

Ok well I thank you all. Im pretty clueless about all of this and im so glad you are here to help me. Thank you so much.
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Always glad to help [Smile]

[ 01-02-2011, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie_1 ]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.