Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Rubbing his penis on me, kind of. SCARED!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rubbing his penis on me, kind of. SCARED!
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on top of him, facing him.
I was wearing my underwear, he wasn't.
His penis was behind my butt, but he would pull it back & let it go to where it touched my vagina (wearing my underwear).
Could this pose a risk?!
Also, another question.
Me & my boyfriend had sex about 4 weeks ago.
He was only in me for about 10 seconds because he apparently "popped my cherry" so i pushed him back cause it hurt a lot!
Today we had sex again.
He got inside me about half of his penis, maybe just the head & about an inch.
He was in me for about 3 minutes.
We wore protection on both times!
Now, i have been cramping for the past 3 days.
I have a feeling my period is coming, hopefully.
Now, my question is...
If I have my period, say tomorrow, can I still become pregnant from what happened today? Or after u get you're period you're safe?

Posts: 44 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With any of the scenarios, the chances of pregnancy are very slim. Not once did you say he ejaculated, sperm can not make it through clothing and you used “protection” (meaning condoms?) and withdrew. Pregnancy requires a direct contact between the ejaculate and the vulva at the least and/or the obvious inside the vagina. Here is an article that covers different pregnancy risk, Pregnancy Scared? , please read it and let us know if you have any more questions.

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank u.
I wrote it clearer here:
So about 1 month ago, me & my boyfriend tried to have sex...
He popped my cherry...
He was only inside me for about 10 seconds.
Saturday night I got on top of him right...
I was wearing my underwear & he wasn't...
He would pull his penis back behind my butt & would make his penis slap me in the vaj.
Is this risky?
I had a pantiliner on.
Sunday we tried sex again.
His penis didn't go all the way in, i think just the head and about 1 inch.
It was inside me for about 1 minute or 2.
So this past week & this week I have been cramping.
I hope this isn't because I am pregnant.
I have been getting weird brown discharge on my pantiliner.
Just very very light discharge.
Should I consider this my period coming?
So say I have my period in a few days, could I get pregnant from what I did Sunday?
After u have your period, u can't be pregnant?
HELP!
Could I become pregnant from any of the above scenarios?
We ALWAYS wear protection, I don't want a kid.
He never "came"!

Posts: 44 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karina,

Relax! [Big Grin] I was able to understand the scenarios from your first post and I stand by what I have already told you. [Smile] If you are still concerned, you can always take a test. The tests are the most accurate 10-14 days after the "risk" or when your period is late. The discharge you are experiencing may be your period.
Since you have been this worried about the possibility of being pregnant, have you thought about using more than one form of BC? Here is an article to look over and consider, The Buddy System: Effectiveness Rates for Backing Up Your Birth Control With a Second Method

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, that second response u wrote made me feel better. Thank u. Since it's been a month since this incident, I think I'm going to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow after my college exam & take the test in the morning of Thursday.
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 7 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karina,

You are welcome! For the sake of your exam, PLEASE Trust and Relax!

Take Care [Smile] ,

--------------------
Dan

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.