Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » I NEED HELP SOON BEFOR THIS RUNES MY RELATIONSHIP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I NEED HELP SOON BEFOR THIS RUNES MY RELATIONSHIP
Queen313
Neophyte
Member # 48907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queen313     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI I AM 19 YEARS OLD MY BOY FRIEND OF 10 MONTHS IS 23 WHEN WE GOT IN TO OUR RELATIONSHIP WE DIDNT WONT IT TO ONLY BE ALL ABOUT SEX AN IT WASNT SO WE HAVE COME TO THE POINT OF OUR RELATIONSHIP ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO THAT WE WONTED TO START HAVING SEX NETHER OF US WERE VIRGINS WHEN WE START HAVING SEX WE BOTH WENT TOGETHER TO GO GET TESTED FOR ALL STDS AN GOT CHECKED FOR CANCER WE BOTH SAY WE LOVE EACH OTHER I REALLY DO LOVE HIM AN I DONT WONT TO LOSE HIM SO HERE COMES THE PROBLEMS PROBLEM ONE MY VAGINA LIPS THEY R REALLY BIG AN START TO SWELL 3 HOURS IN TO HAVING SEX THE TIMES WERE THEY HAVENT SWELLED PROBLEM NUMBER 2 COMES IN I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ORGASM OR CAM AS SOME PEOPLE WILL CALL IT I CANT DO IT MYSELF OR WITH HIM AN HE HAS EXPRESSED WITH ME THAT ONE OF THE THING THAT WOULD MAKE HIM HAPPY IS WHEN HE CAN SATISFIED ME IN ALL WAYS I TOLD HIM THAT WHEN WE HAVE SEX ITS GREAT TO ME OTHER THAN WHEN MY LIPS SWELL AN I KNO HES PROBLEM THINKING THEN Y CAN U GET U TO COME IVE TRY TO MAKE MY SELF CUM IVE USED OILS, SILK GLOVES, BUILT, EVEN TRYED ANAL AN IT SEEMS NOTHING WORKS IT MAKES ME SAD WHEN I THINK THAT THE MAN I LOVE IS UNHAPPY BECAUSE HE THINKS IM NOT ENJOYING SEX I LOVE HAVING SEX WITH HIM I REALLY NEED TO KNO Y AN HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM AN WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT MY LIPS I DONT WONT TO GET SURGERY DONE ON THEM AN NETHER DOSE HE I DONT KNO WHAT TO DO AN LATE LY WITH MY MOTHER STRESSING ME OUT AN EVERY THING IM STARTING TO C HIM DISTENCE HIMSELF FROM ME AN NOT WONT TO TOUCH ME OR HOLD ME AN LATELY WHEN I SAY I LOVE U HE DOSENT SAY IT BACK OR HE JUST SAYS UMM HMM WHICH TELLS ME HES HAVING SECOUND THOUGHTS ON SOME THING I LOVE HIM TO MUCH AN DONT WONT US TO PART AN FOR SOMETHING WE DIDNT WONT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO B BASIED ON B THE REASON Y WE PART CAN U PLEASE HELP ME SOON

SINGED

--------------------
A HURTING QUEEN

Posts: 1 | From: Detroit | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Queen: Can you please edit your post so that it is not in all caps? It's just incredibly hard to read that way, especially for those of us with any kind of visual impairment. Thanks!)

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kath
Neophyte
Member # 48639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Hi i am 19 years old my boy friend of 10 months is 23 when we got in to our relationship we didnt wont it to only be all about sex an it wasnt so we have come to the point of our relationship about 2 months ago that we wonted to start having sex nether of us were virgins when we start having sex we both went together to go get tested for all stds an got checked for cancer we both say we love each other i really do love him an i dont wont to lose him so here comes the problems problem one my vagina lips they r really big an start to swell 3 hours in to having sex the times were they havent swelled problem number 2 comes in i have never had an orgasm or cam as some people will call it i cant do it myself or with him an he has expressed with me that one of the thing that would make him happy is when he can satisfied me in all ways i told him that when we have sex its great to me other than when my lips swell an i kno hes problem thinking then y can u get u to come ive try to make my self cum ive used oils, silk gloves, built, even tryed anal an it seems nothing works it makes me sad when i think that the man i love is unhappy because he thinks im not enjoying sex i love having sex with him i really need to kno y an how can i fix this problem an what can i do about my lips i dont wont to get surgery done on them an nether dose he i dont kno what to do an late ly with my mother stressing me out an every thing im starting to c him distence himself from me an not wont to touch me or hold me an lately when i say i love u he dosent say it back or he just says umm hmm which tells me hes having secound thoughts on some thing i love him to much an dont wont us to part an for something we didnt wont our relationship to b basied on b the reason y we part can u please help me soon"
Posts: 20 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.