Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Please Help, I'm scared.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help, I'm scared.
Ninja Foxx
Neophyte
Member # 39016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ninja Foxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so last night my boyfriend and I had sex (both virgins) and he put the condom on correctly and all that and he came inside the condom but when he was taking it out he forgot to hold the base of the condom and I felt this weird sticky stuff on my inner thigh and near my vagina. I wiped it off with my underwear (after going into a mad panic) and he said that if it was cum it will show up really white on the underwear after a couple of hours, it's now the morning and it's not really white or anything. I'm scared, could I be pregnant? Oh, and my period ended around wednesday this week.
Thanks ......

Posts: 4 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bg
Neophyte
Member # 46966

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Bg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two nights ago my boyfriend (not a virgin) and I (virgin) had unprotected sex. He didn't pull out. I'm not fertile, but I need to know how high the risks are that I could be pregnant, and what I can do! Help me please.
Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightmyfire71
Neophyte
Member # 46525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightmyfire71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bg, I think they are incredibly high. You didnt use protection your first time? Come on, girl.
Posts: 7 | From: san diego | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NinjaFoxx, have you asked your boyfriend if the condom slipped off? When condoms come off, it's noticeable, and if it didn't slip, then your risk of pregnancy is very low. If it did come off, then you still have time to take emergency contraception.

Bg, your risk of pregnancy is high - since this happened two nights ago, you still have time to get emergency contraception, but if you do, you'll want to do it soon, as it's more likely to be effective the sooner it's taken. Unprotected intercourse also presents high risks of sexually transmitted infections, so you'll want to get a full screening in about a month, and another one six months after that. (Just FYI: in the future, when you have a new question, please start a new topic instead of posting in someone else's thread.)

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.