Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » still no peroid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: still no peroid
niceone
Neophyte
Member # 46171

Icon 11 posted      Profile for niceone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so i guess it has been a couple of weeks since i last post. anyways my doc took me off ocella four weeks ago and i still have not had a peroid i've had a pap. and v.altersound they can't find nothin wrong now that was about two weeks ago so at that time i hadn a neg. result for prego. test . but know im havin side and back pains lost of appetite, very emotional,mood swings and my breast tingle every now and then. so plzz tell me something.......plz plz....

also i have not had a peroid at all for six months while i have been on ocella and my doc say i should of had something light or heavy, but nothing and plz help me im so stressed out.. plzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------
nikki smith

Posts: 14 | From: tacoma,wa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redx85
Neophyte
Member # 46558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redx85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
stress can be a huge factor when it comes to periods, so try to relax and hopefully that will help a little.
Posts: 2 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niceone
Neophyte
Member # 46171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niceone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have not stress like that just really worried. but they also said that i have a thyroid condition but that still should not stop it just makes some later or sooner so i'm just worndering if i might be pregnant . i mean i have two boys already and i didn't find out that i was pregnant until i was almost four months and thats also taking pregnacey tests i didn't have any symptoms at all nothing.. so plz someone help...plzplz

--------------------
nikki smith

Posts: 14 | From: tacoma,wa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Redx85, this area of the boards is restricted to staff and volunteers. Thanks for helping, though!

Niceone, it sounds like your symptoms are beyond what we could help you with here. Your best bet would be to go back to your doctor and see how he/she can help you. If you're not taking medicine for a supposed thyroid condition, you'll definitely want to visit-- that can be a serious issue. While you're there, they could test you again for pregnancy just to be certain.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niceone
Neophyte
Member # 46171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niceone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Thanks

--------------------
nikki smith

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.