Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » pregnancy risk?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pregnancy risk?!?!
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

Icon 11 posted      Profile for bunnie1392     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so me and my boyfriend were messing around and i gave him a handjob and then he readjusted himself and im pretty sure ( but not positive) that some time went by like a couple of minutes before he started rubbin up on me and then he stuck his hands down my pants and fingered me, my question is how high is a pregnancy risk if there was precum on his hand , if there was there wasnt much at all but im worried and freakin out because i was ovulation during that week and i still have a week to go till im supposed to get my period but im freaking out, ive never messed around before so my friend says its my concious but im really scared i could be pregnant what are the chances that i am?
Posts: 35 | From: The U.S | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no pregnancy risk from the situation you describe. Possibly transferring trace amounts of pre-cum from one place to another via fingers just isn't something that's going to create a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunnie1392     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thank you , it makes me feel a little better
Posts: 35 | From: The U.S | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunnie1392     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so i know freaking out isnt the best thing but like i was just wondering like how much risk does fingering/handjobs have for pregnancys and stds and stuff like that cuz ive still been freaking out that i could be so im just wondering
nixieGurl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 19081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nixieGurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey bunnie,

1.) Here is a helpful link for you: http://www.scarleteen.com/pregnancy_risk_assessment_manual_sex

2.) If you are becoming stressed or freaked out by the risk's involved in sex (of any kind) then it may be a good time to have a good look into whether you are ready to be involved in it at this time in your life, if you aren't it really is okay to take a break untill it is not something that is going to cause you stress. [Smile]

Posts: 657 | From: NZ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

well i have read that and the only thing that bugs me is that it doesnt have like an actual number percentage chance it just says none to a very low chance so im not really sure how possible it is u kno? and yes ive talked to my boyfriend because even though i am a virgin and manual sex is all we've tried i am scared of an unwanted pregnancy and i dont like freakin out :/ and thank you for the quick reply [Smile]
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

ok so i posted this earlier this month and after what u said i felt so much better but now its the second and my period hasnt come and its a couple days late and im starting to worry again, i had had some tenderness in my breast and some wierd cramping but now my breast are almost normal and no cramping and my period hasnt come so is it possible that i would be pregnant?
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If your period is late, the best thing to do is to just take a pregnancy test for peace of mind.

You did not have a significant pregnancy risk from the situation you described, but it's pretty much impossible to give an exact number, since we don't know things like when you ovulated.

So, why don't you take a pregnancy test? You can trust the results now that your period is late.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

well the thing is i live in a place were to go to the store is too far to walk and u need a ride and i dont have a car and for a while i dont think il be able to get one and im freaking out really bad :/ i mean i figured i had no real risk because not only was there no actual ejaculation there was just some precum but time ( a couple of minutes) had gone by from the moment he readjusted himself to the time he actually fingered me but now im just freakin out because obviously ive refrained from sex to avoid pregnancy so :/ im scared
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there someone who can give you a ride or pick up a test for you? Again, it really doesn't sound like you've had a pregnancy risk, but a test is often helpful just for the peace of mind.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

no not really like im trying to get my one friend to do it for me and idk im just really stressing out because ive tried so hard to take care of myself and be abstinent and this was one of like the only two times ive had manual sex in my life i wouldnt want oto be pregnant :/ im also usually very regular so its scary to me [Frown]
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

another thing is i have alot of white vaginal discharge idk if thats a sign of pregnancy or not :/
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it would not be a sign of pregnancy, but if it is particularly thick or has a strong smell, it may be a sign of an infection that needs treatment. An infection can also make your period late.

Again, I do not see a viable pregnancy risk here, however, if you are in a situation where you can't take care of things such as getting a pregnancy test or contraception on your own, you may want to rethink being sexually active at all.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

well i was recently treated for a UTI but when i had it it didnt affect my period but i just got treated for it so could that be affecting it? i dont have it anymore ( i dont think) so could that be it?
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

so i took a hpt and at first i kinda messed up and put pee in the wrong little thingy but um i dried it off and i did it right and very faint line showed up but only one with is negative and i checked almost an hour later and it was still only one line so even though it was faint is it still negative?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any sort of illness can affect your cycle, so it's possible that's what's going on here.

Per the pregnancy test, since you didn't use it quite correctly, it might be worth taking another one just to be sure you get an accurate result.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

i took three pregnancy test all came out negative but its been two weeks and still no period :/ should i be concerned?
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

Its been three weeks and even though ive had 6 pregnancy test come out all negative should i be concerned with pregnancy?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunnie1392
Neophyte
Member # 45485

um ok thank you

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.