Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Could I be pregnant from pre-cum and fingering?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could I be pregnant from pre-cum and fingering?
sarahmiller1989
Activist
Member # 44781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarahmiller1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A little more than a month ago, my boyfriend fingered me with a possibility of having prec*m on his fingers. He used my wetness to lubricate his penis because I was touching him. He may have gotten some pre-cum on his fingers and then fingered me. He didnt ejaculate any time before this and he urinated a few times. So there couldn't be any sperm right? I got my period a day or a few days after that. And now, I've just gotten off my 2nd period after this incident which was normal. I've been on Yazmin birth control for about 7-8 months. But my head hurts sometimes, I feel hot sometimes, I think my back is starting to hurt, and I think I feel slight cramps in my stomach. My stomach also feels weird and bloated. It looks bigger sometimes and when I push down hard on it it feels hard. I think I'm constipated too. I have bowel movements but only a little comes out and it's hard. But someetimes it comes out regularly. I don't know if it's all in my head. I'm also seeing a bunch of dots and squiggly lines in my eyes that won't go away. Does it sound like I could be pregnant even though I've had my regular period twice?

And I've had 3 negative pregnancy tests. I took one a week after last period where I would have been about 5 weeks pregnant. Wouldn't a positive show up by then?

Posts: 48 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even with intercourse and a full ejaculation, pregnancy would be unlikely with you on the pill for that long if you have been taking it properly.

The situation you are describing would not pose a likely pregnancy risk even to someone NOT using a method of contraception, but it really won't to someone using a hormonal method. You've also had your withdrawal bleeds in the meantime AND three negative tests: it's very safe to say you are not pregnant.

But with you having all of those symptoms, it sounds like it might be sound to see your general doctor to find out why it is you've not been feeling well and why your vision has been impaired.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahmiller1989
Activist
Member # 44781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarahmiller1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, so there's no way I could possibly be pregnant? Because I've been freaking out about this ever since it happened.
Posts: 48 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, you are not pregnant, but like Heather said, you should see a doctor to investigate other causes of your symptoms.
Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahmiller1989
Activist
Member # 44781

Okay, thank you so much! I have no one else to talk to about this and I'm so scared.

I'm still a little worried even though I probably shouldn't be. I'm worried because my stomach still feels bloated and I'm still constipated.

I haven't missed a period, I've actually had 2 normal ones, I'm not urinating frequently, my breasts don't hurt, I don't have morning sickness but sometimes I do feel nausous randomly, and my back hurts a teeny bit.

So there's a 100% chance I'm not pregnant since I've had 2 normal periods and 3 negative pregnancy tests? Sorry, I'm just so scared and paranoid all the time.

Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can never put anything at 100%, but I'd say it sounds mighty close to that, yes.

You don't have to apologize here for being scared. But I would strongly encourage you to get to your doctor to find out why you're having these symptoms instead of staying scared or assuming they are only about being pregnant or not: they could be from something else entirely you need care for.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahmiller1989
Activist
Member # 44781

So I should stop worrying if I could be pregnant?
Heather
Member # 3

My suggestion, once more, is that you instead address these symptoms with a general doctor.

Once you find out what IS up, it's likely going to get a lot easier to stop worrying about pregnancy, as well as helping you to feel better overall.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

sarahmiller1989
Activist
Member # 44781

Thank you so much! I also have another question. How soon can you start feeling PMS symptoms? I feel like I'm having PMS symptoms but my period is 2 weeks away. My breasts hurt a little bit but only when I press down on them and I feel a little more hungry than usual.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.