Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Weird Period...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Period...
LiiviinLaviidalocaaa
Activist
Member # 42288

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LiiviinLaviidalocaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible for a period to be shorter than is, I doubt its implantation bleeding beacause its like my period with the colors and body feelings and everything its just shorter, I ussually have one full day of actual Bleeding which I did and then about a bit of bleeding on seconed day then spotting starts and stays so on avg my "period" is up to 5 days, Its my 3rd day, I had my full day of bleeding and i have spotting but the spotting stopped on the 3rd day, mind u my spotting is its usual brownish color and scarce its just short, my period was always abnormal i always bleedd only one day then spot the rest of the wseek which is 5 days for me, I want to know if its normal for a period to be short? I have been stressed out && such, I have no pregnancy symptoms && I listed all my oopsies but I never had intercourse just mutual masturbation and rubbing the genitals wiht a condom on, the issue with the mutual masturbation was that we removed the condom and he was flacid and was touching me and I ddnnt notice his penis touching me, I felt a small poke bt i disregarded it then next thing i knew it was OUT but it was still soft && it was completely dry, i posted a ques bout unportected sex that was this case i'm not even sure if it was his penis touching me it culdve been another finger, but anyway the penis was dry && my period came a day && half after that incident, && heather said that the rubbing genital issue didn't present a viable risk in getting pregnant also this happend in the first week of october, anyway i doubt i'm pregnant but i just want to make sure and we ussually use condoms ive become a lot safer, oh and I had sort of pms momments before my cycle, and I'm a bit crampy now but sometimes i have the pms symtpoms last after the period, once my breast were tender 2 weeks after my periiod, they are now slowly becoming less tender i can touch them and everyting they are fine, i'm just a little crampy, ive been sorta a bit more crampier then ussual this cycle, but yea sorry for the whole essay, i hope you can help and i have listed enough information, ill be waiting for your response thank you

--------------------
~*~ Live Laugh Love ~*~

Posts: 182 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's entirely normal to have a shorter than average period.

Since you didn't have a significant risk to begin with AND you've gotten something that was very much so like a period, you aren't pregnant.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.