Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Urgent Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urgent Question
Dirtbiker7708
Neophyte
Member # 38074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirtbiker7708     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On October 3rd my girlfriend and I had sex. I was wearing a condom and I ejaculated in it. We paused so I could remove the condom. I removed and wiped my penis off with my boxers. I then preceded to put another condom on but at this point I was starting to go flaccid. I still had some erection just enough that the new condom wasn't slipping like mad. We then preceded to grind and the condom might've slipped some. Not wanting to risk anything I put my boxers back on and we started to grind again. Stupidly, I used the boxers I wiped some of my seaman on. My question is, was there a risk from the new condom slipping after I had wiped off my penis, and was it possible for some of my seman to tranfer from my boxers to her vagina (albeit a small amount)?
Posts: 27 | From: OH | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How wet were your boxers? If you had a big glob of semen, they you did have a risk. If there was just a small damp spot, chances are there was not a viable risk.

Since it has only been three days, she can take emergency contraception if she feels it necessary.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirtbiker7708
Neophyte
Member # 38074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirtbiker7708     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was not a big glob of semen. The majority of the semen was in the first condom. It was damp at most.

EDIT: Also according to ladytimer.org, for her cycle, she was ovulating that day. Dunno how accurate it would be though.

[ 10-06-2009, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Dirtbiker7708 ]

Posts: 27 | From: OH | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would say then that there was a *very small* or no risk. If she is very worried, she can take EC, but I wouldn't recommend it (given the level of risk and the side effects of those pills).

And websites like that won't actually give you any information on her actual ovulation. She'd have to be charting her cycles, including information about basal temperature and mucus, for several months before being able to determine when she's ovulating accurately.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.