Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » please please please help me.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please please please help me.
rufioooo
Neophyte
Member # 44191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rufioooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my girlfriend and i were fooling around. one thing led to another and we were both naked. i fingered her and i only stuck my penis in her vagina only 5 times. and in between those 5 times she gave me head. and i only stuck my penis half way or no further then the head. before all this happened, i did urinate. i been reading that if i urinated before intercourse then my precum would be sperm-free. and i also read that if she gave me head she would be licking the pre cum off. and i did cum. but i came onto a napkin. can she be pregnant?

she has no sign of being pregnant. but she is really really worried. one day she was curious and she stuck her finger inside her vagina and she went in deeper than me and her has and when her finger came out. there was blood. can she be pregnant? please please let her not be.

Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What you've described presents a low risk of pregnancy. The fact that you urinated should lower the risk, as well.

How long ago was this incident? If it has been more than 10 days, she can take a pregnancy test. If it has been less than 4, she can obtain emergency contraception if she truly does not wish to get pregnant at this time.

Are the two of you up to date on STI tests? If not, get that taken care of soon, since you've both had an STI risk. Really, that's much more likely in a situation like this than pregnancy.

The bleeding is most likely to do either some small cuts or an STI, which is another reason for you two to get tested.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rufioooo
Neophyte
Member # 44191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rufioooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its been atleast 5 weeks now. i think she also missed her period. but thing is she doesnt remember when she last had her period.
Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because she doesn't remember when her last periods was (and thus where about this one should arrive/ should have arrived) it's probably best to just assume that it may have been missed and take a pregnancy test. It's been mosr than 10-14 days from the risk, so a home pregnancy test (HPT) would be accurate now.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.