Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » worried possible pregnancy? please read asap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried possible pregnancy? please read asap
loveyoumake
Activist
Member # 41194

Icon 5 posted      Profile for loveyoumake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone [Smile]

I got my period September 12th. It was normal and everything but the last 2 nights (friday and saturday night) i have fooled around with my boyfriend. Friday night we were having dry sex with our underwear on.. neither of us came, but I noticed that there were a couple tiny wet spots on his boxers. I don't know if it was precum (that's what I was thinking it was)or if it was from my wetness. I can't remember if we continued dry sex after I noticed the wet spots, but I know that we didn't do anything else (like sex, or him fingering me etc..)

So then last night, we did the same thing except this time he had only sweatpants on (no boxers) and i had undies on. There was no wetness that I can remember except my own. He didn't cum at all last night- at any point.

After that we were just laying on the bed and I could have sworn that he was rubbing himself, and then he turned over to rub my clit with that same hand.

This was really late last night.. like probably around 2 in the morning. So I don't know if I dreamt this part or not!! It's the strangest thing. But anyway... he never came. I was just worried if maybe there was precum and then he rubbed my clitoris...

Should I really be worried?

He offered to get me the morning after pill today once he gets out of work.

Both of the incidents have happened since Friday, so we're still in that 5 day window for the morning after pill.

My question is do you think I really need it? He never actually came.. and if anything I would be worrying if there was precum. But there also was never any visible wetness on his hands.

I don't know why I am freaking out over this..

Also, I was planning on starting the pill today! (ironically) I got a prescription for the birth control pill last month, and I had been waiting to start my period this month.. it was a little late due to the stress of being back at college.

So I figured I'd start today (Sunday Start) since it was the Sunday following my period.

Would starting the BC pill do anything if there was a risk from these last 2 nights??

Thanks SO much!!1 [Big Grin]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't sound like you had a significant risk here, given that you were both wearing clothing and any "transfer" worries are about tiny amounts of pre ejaculate. Generally, a finger would literally have to be dripping with semen and rubbed against the vulva for there to be any risk, so you're fine.

Starting the pill now is a fine idea.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveyoumake
Activist
Member # 41194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveyoumake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much for the quick response!! I really REALLY appreciate it. I plan on starting the pill tonight [Smile]

Have a great day!

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.