Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » OH please help....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OH please help....
Chloee
Neophyte
Member # 43735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chloee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok im a pretty freaked out at the moment....so i am a virgin however my bf and i have dry humped but then his penis was on my vagina and around my anus...skin to skin. So about a week later i spot a bump between the outer lips of my vagina but it went away and i thought it was an ingrown hair but now my around my vagina and anus itches...however he has no bumps or anything is it possible he could have given me anything or is it just from shaving? or could it be a yeast infection im am unbeliveably scared and i cant tell my parents they dont even know i have a bf because he is the first...
Posts: 1 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chloee, understand that any unprotected genital contact between a male and female can result in a pregnancy or STI risk. That is something you need to take into consideration-- it may be called "dry humping" but it's certainly not always dry and still presents a set of risks.

Unfortunately, we cannot tell you for sure what the bumps may be. We're not doctors, however I suggest that you find a reliable older friend or adult who can take you to a doctor if your parents are not approachable at all. You will want to visit a doctor because the beginnings of an infection, if this is the case, is something you will not want to leave untreated.

I understand that you are scared, but making your parents aware of your boyfriend and of your situation frequently has its benefits. Sometimes when these things appear to be secret, it's not a very good sign-- it causes people who care about you to worry about why the relationship is secret.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.