Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Help! Implantation bleeding or period??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Implantation bleeding or period??
TheParanoidOne
Neophyte
Member # 38560

Icon 9 posted      Profile for TheParanoidOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note: Sorry for the double post, because I think I posted it in the wrong section. thank you!

Hi! I just wanted to ask a few question...

well the story goes:

last Feb 6 - 8 she got her period and normal. then on Feb 21 we had manual sex. first I fingered her and so on then she handjob me too. cums went to my hands and I wiped it. then past 40mins - 1hr She asked me to finger her again.. then before anything else.. I washed my hands using Ethyl Alchohol(Anti-Septic) then fingered her...

last night that was march 11, she went to the CR then noticed that she had brownish discharge. then later on a pinkish discharge.. its kinda her due now.. and yesterday was the 18th day after we did it....

I wanted to make sure... is it just her period or implantation? because the color has change is kinda wierd...

Additional info: It was like 1 Inch Length and 0.5 Inch width

Please reply ASAP. we're kinda freaking out here....

--------------------
Nothing to display

Posts: 9 | From: Philippines | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not seeing where you had any risk of pregnancy here. Semen must come in contact with her vulva for there to be a risk and, unless I misunderstood, that just didn't happen here. Since there was no pregnancy risk it's safe to assume this is her period.

Check out What's the Risk? Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessments if you need more reassurance.

--------------------
I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns. --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheParanoidOne
Neophyte
Member # 38560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheParanoidOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Jill

thank you! Im pretty sure she is not pregnant. plus (This is also for others too who likely to experience this drama) Yesterday, we took a pregnancy test and it was NEGATIVE.

--------------------
Nothing to display

Posts: 9 | From: Philippines | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.