Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Confused?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confused?
singsong
Neophyte
Member # 42333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for singsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been looking at all the risk assessment for awhile but I'm still worried and confused.
Last month, in feb. my boyfriend and I were having dry sex. We had all our clothes on, he had his jeans and boxers on and I had my stockings, underwear, and a pad on because it was around the fourth day of my period. He ejaculated and we stopped right away. This was around feb. 8....
About two weeks ago, the last week of feb. I spotted blood for about two days.
My period was suppose to start on 03/05 but hasn't come yet...I'm confused and worried about two things..
Could I be pregnant from the dry sex?
and was the spotting of blood my period or could it be something else?

Thank you....

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's no way sperm could have made it through all those layers, so no pregnancy risk there. Check out What's the Risk? Dry Sex.

The spotting could have been your period. Occasional cycle wonkiness does happen and isn't necessarily anything to worry about. M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period? might be helpful, but I'm not seeing any reason to worry.

--------------------
I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns. --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
singsong
Neophyte
Member # 42333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for singsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you!
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.