Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » one last question , to make me no stress ( ASAP )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: one last question , to make me no stress ( ASAP )
KiraEW
Activist
Member # 39450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KiraEW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to get some comfortable feeling , her period due date is coming soon , its on 28 , hope it will come around that time , just wanted to ask some question , after that I will be stop doing those thing until we are ready for that , Does the penis have to touch the vagina and goes into it to release sperm to get a girl pregnant ? 2 of my girls friends done it to their BF , 1 of them get pregnant before by just rubbing each other ( she told me ) , but 1 never get pregnant by intercourse without condom , I was just curios why is it , does penis touch vagina or around that part for 1 or 2 second can get pregnant too ? but the percentage is low to nil or ? and when in the early pregnant , does the girl breast nipper will get black ?? please answer my question scarleteen , thanks .

--------------------
Kira

Posts: 44 | From: selangor | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KiraEW
Activist
Member # 39450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KiraEW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyone reply me please ?

--------------------
Kira

Posts: 44 | From: selangor | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamonds4lucy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamonds4lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kira- you've asked a lot of questions like this or very similar to this before; can you try taking a look at your previous posts for answers before starting a new one first?

--------------------
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams.

Help Support Scarleteen!

Posts: 446 | From: Seattle | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.