Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » PROBLEM ! help please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PROBLEM ! help please
Member # 35382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seo236         Edit/Delete Post 
ah im freaking out. sorry but
boyfriend and i had sex tonight as a last thing bc im leaving for college thrusday and the condom broke!!!

i am on Yasmin and havent missed a pill this month or ever.. this is 27 months or 26 months of me taking it... I alwayas take it at 658pm.. except once this month i took it at 701pm and 730ishpm.. (during week 1). I was told that was FINE because your body cant tell the difference between a half an d hour

MY CONCERN IS that my period is suppoed to be next TUESDAY.. yesterday (sunday) was the start of week 3 of my YaSMIN and i only have 5 more active pills to take for this pack.. and (i usually take 2 placebos n get period TUESDay morning)

Im scared bc i never had a condom break before.. we dont know if it broke in the middle or just at that end.. I just saw when we turned the light on and the condom was at the bottom of hi penis and the top was bare.. we always use trojan ultra thin and never had a problem.. we tried a few new positions but ahh im freaking out. because i leave for school Thursday morning..

we had sex a little before putting the condom on with no ejaculation.. then he put on the condom (weve edone this before bc i always knew i took my pill correctly ).. ive been dating him 2 yrs.

DO I get the EC pill? I have to wait til 9am to call my gynocologist office.. but we had sex around 1230am tonight.

If i take the EC pill will that alter the day i get my period... bc today is day 20(monday)and tomorrow tuesday is day 21 of ym cycle

my boyfriend and i were worried and freaking bc we never had this happen ever and i was crying.

but he was tellling me i have my Yasmin and i take it right so it should be fine.. because people have sex with just the pill and ejaculate inside them.. BUT i dont understand the sperm just drips out of you? my mom had said that to me once..
I peed after the sex and i saw what looked like stringy cum in toilet but when I put my finger up (sorry its gross!!) i could smell it.
my boyfriend told me he didnt feel a lot come out but i freaking bc it still came out in me!

i was also afrraid piece of condom could be in me.. but when we held it up even tho it was at bottom fo his penis.. there was a hole where the semen is suppposed to collect n usually does..

im sorry for such a long post but i dont know what to do bc i cant talk to my mom because my dad is haveing major surgery for cancer on monday adn we leaving for school and ahh this is awful

thanks for your help

Posts: 56 | From: NY | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've been taking your pills correctly, and so you have no viable pregnancy risk. EC is not recommended, and I doubt you'd find a pharmacist or doctor who would give it to you, but feel free to contact your gyn in the morning.
As for the condom, if there were a piece inside of you, you could likely feel it, but the chances of a condom breaking into two separate pieces is pretty slim. I wouldn't worry about that too much.
What you HAVE had is a fairly high STI risk, so you'll want to schedule a test in the next little while. Your school probably has a health center that offers testing for cheap or free.
If you don't get your regular withdrawal bleed, you might want to see your doctor, but if you get your withdrawal bleed, you can't be pregnant.
Finally, stress can affect your withdrawal bleed and your life sounds very stressful, so just keep that in mind. Try to relax!

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 35382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seo236         Edit/Delete Post 
ah. i have had had sti test for chylimidia n gonhera n herpes and all is clear.
my boyfriends the only one i've been with. But thankyou for that info..

but isn't it good its mwas day 20 of my cycle.. past the fertile time even tho im on the pill?

a friend of mine i spoke to last night and she said to relax and it will be fine because shes been on pill almost 2 yrs like me and its ok when her boyfriend cums in her because it (semen) drips out.

and that she had a condom break when she first had sex iwht her boyfriend btu at school the health office wouldn't give her EC becausae she was on the pill.

and she told me my doctor wont give it to me either.

and it helps that i didnt miss a pill right?

i mean its good i had the pill in case of a condom failure and tahs the first time it ever happened so needly to say me and my boyfriend were/ are nervous..

Posts: 56 | From: NY | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.