Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » advice needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: advice needed
magicman
Neophyte
Member # 36965

Icon 4 posted      Profile for magicman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello

my and my girlfriend had sex a week ago, it wasnt her first time but it was my first time doing it, i did use condoms...

after 2-3 days, a lil blood start coming out from her vagina, but it was only at that moment and that was it

she started feeling hungry evrytime, even after she had her meal....

does this means something? we did had safe sex...
hope u can fill me in

thank u

Posts: 2 | From: MY | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it sounds to me like your girlfriend might just have experienced some spotting which is something that can sometimes happen. It could have been due to something as simple as ovulation for example.

You said you used condoms. If you used a condom for all genital contact and it did not tear or break, then your partner didn't have any pregnancy risk and therefore can't be pregnant.

There are a lot of reasons why your partner might feel more hungry lately and this generally doesn't have anything to do with pregnancy, especially this early in the game. [Smile]

[ 02-10-2008, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamonds4lucy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamonds4lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi magicman- welcome to Scarleteen.

If you used a condom correctly, you have only a very, very small pregnancy risk.

There are very few pregnancy symptoms would show up so soon after intercourse. "Spotting," or light discharge of blood from the vagina, can happen because of a variety of reasons: for example, beginning hormonal birth control, or having a small tear.

I hope this has helped.

[ 02-10-2008, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Coastal Nicole ]

--------------------
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams.

Help Support Scarleteen!

Posts: 446 | From: Seattle | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magicman
Neophyte
Member # 36965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magicman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thnk u so much for telling me all this
i got scared...
thanks again
ur information helped me..

Posts: 2 | From: MY | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.