Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » I know...I've read the little thing...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know...I've read the little thing...
girlio15
Neophyte
Member # 34259

Icon 5 posted      Profile for girlio15         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I've read the little thing that says there is no way for pregnancy...but let me explain my situation. My boyfriend and I were sitting in his car and simply making out. He told me he felt like he had leaked slightly...which he seems to do pretty easily? I don't know that's another conversation...but anyways, so I'm supposing it was precum...but I'm not sure. So he "fixed himself" underneath his pants, so he could have touched himself. After he did this (prob a couple minutes later) he was rubbing the upper inside of my thigh which was slightly damp(I had my jeans on and all). Now, I was supposed to get my period tomorrow, but last night and today I've had this pinkish-discharge when I wipe along with cramps that vary. Like last night I had cramps so bad that I had to take medicine, but now there just like eh not too bad. I've had my period for prob. 7 years now, but after I got off the pill in July (was used for acne) my period's haven't always been the same or constant. So I know you'll prob say there's no point in this post at all, but with this discharge being so wacked I just wasn't positive. Is there any point to take a test? Thanks so much!

P.S. My boyfriend and I are both virgins and staying that way until we get married.

Posts: 2 | From: indiana | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's no real need for a conversation about your boyfriend having pre-ejaculate- it's totally normal, so it's not really something you do "easily", it just happens and men can't control it.

From your description, there's no pregnancy risk at all- he didn't even touch your genitals, and direct genital contact with sperm is pretty much required for a risk to be present. I don't think you need to bother with a test, but if you do want to take one anyway, the results will be accurate 10-14 days after the risk, or the first day your period is late (if that happens).

It sounds to me like the pink spotting is likely just the beginning of your period- one day early is nothing to worry about.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.