Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » vaginal mole

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: vaginal mole
lady_jay
Neophyte
Member # 35808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady_jay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was recently looking at my vagina and i fount and small mole near the hole. it's not bothering me or anything but i just dont want it there. it really like any other mole that some people might have on their face or neck, but i was just wondering can you really grow moles on your vagina? what do you think it can be and how can i remove it? because i having a urge to use a nail clipper and clip it off.

thank you much.

--------------------
Miss J$

Posts: 1 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh lord, don't clip it off. That's just asking for a nasty infection or keloids.

Instead, next time you see a doctor for a pelvic exam, point out the mole. Ask about removing it (yes, they can grow there, and yes they can be removed safely). It's good to remove moles in odd places because you really don't want it to turn into a malignancy where you can't see it.

The doctor can remove the mole with a quick surgery (either with a surgical blade, or with an electric needle). But be prepared to wear really loose underwear because it's going to need recovery time.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.