Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » helphelp!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: helphelp!
Fufob
Neophyte
Member # 35318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fufob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was just wondering.. me and my girlfriend were having intercouse yestarday and it seemed as if her vagina was somewhat dry.. we were using a condom. i continued on a lil bit more.. but it didnt seem to change she was still dry. and it seemed like the condom was really tight on to my penis and it rolled up about an inch but i held onto the base. so i pulled out and put on a fresh one. the same thing happend. we had sex about .. 45 mins before that and i ejacuated etc. i was just wondering if pre-cum or sperm could have slipped thru the base of the condom because her vagina was dry and the base rolled up a tiny bit? maybe im just being paranoid but thats the type of person i am. also the condom was perfectly intact afterwards, no tears or holes. thanks
Posts: 2 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the condom didn't break or slip, you really don't have a risk for pregnancy (it is pretty much impossible for sperm to sneak out with a properly fitting condom).

HOWEVER, it sounds like you were using no or too little extra condom-safe lubrication (which is a big must with condoms, it makes everything a lot safer and much more comfortable for both parties) - so, if you were using extra lubrication, next time use more, and add extra if you need to part way through. And if you were not using extra lubrication, it's time to start! That will greatly increase your pregnancy protection and improve your sexual enjoyment. You can pick up a bottle at any grocery or drug store, in the same place you would buy condoms.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.