Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » How do I know? (LOST VIRGINITY & PLAN B) HELP!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I know? (LOST VIRGINITY & PLAN B) HELP!!!!
CourtnieJohnson12
Neophyte
Member # 35303

Icon 11 posted      Profile for CourtnieJohnson12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Courtnie. I'm going to make this short and to the point b/c I really need some expert advice on how serious my situation could possibly be. I'm 19 years old, and I've been in a relationship for the past year & a half. I love him with all of my heart, but we had sex for the first time Saturday (9/22/2007) so it's been almost 2 days since we had intercourse. Things just got carried away since i'm off at college and we haven't seen one another in so long. He didn't use protection (DUMB I KNOW) and i'm not on birth control b/c i've never had a reason to be. He put his penis inside me that night but I told him I couldnt so we stopped, then it happened again but i'm not sure if he came or not because when we both got up in the middle of the night the sheets were very wet on my side but I know it wasn't just from me. Then we went into the other room to sleep, but that morning we had sex for the first time. I'm positive he didn't pull out b/c he was on top of me and we just laid there together, he was still inside me. I felt lots of wetness and I know it was from me but i'm positive it was from him also, I know he had finished. I drove to my best friend Ally's house about an hour or two after this happened, and I was freaking out b/c so much was running through my mind. I waited until around 5:30 to go get PLAN B (I called my friend Katie who told me it was the best thing to do) b/c I didn't know what else to do. I took the pill at exactly 5:30 pm, waited 12 hours afterwards but I took it at 14 hours instead. (Will that put me at a higher risk of being pregnant?) Could I be pregnant right now? How long does it take for the sperm to reach the egg after he's ejaculated? Did PLAN B stop this from happened? If he didn't pull out and he did ejaculate inside me does that mean his sperm could have already reached my egg and attatched before the PLAN B had time to be effective? I have so many questions and no answers... so if you would please respond it would be a blessing. Thank You!

--------------------
Courtnie Johnson

Posts: 13 | From: Greensboro, NC | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please do not double post. Your question has already been answered in Ask Scarleteen.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your question has already been answered here [Smile] :

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=27;t=017077;p=1#000000

(In addition, we'll need to ask, for your safety, that you change your username and signature to NOT reflect your real name. The point of choosing a username is so that people can't find you, including creeps who might be surfing for info hereabout. You can do this through the "My profile" page at the top right. [Smile] )

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.