Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » freak dancing... back of pants wet?!!? JUST NOW... SHOULD I TAKE PLAN B RIGHT NOW?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: freak dancing... back of pants wet?!!? JUST NOW... SHOULD I TAKE PLAN B RIGHT NOW?!
lovegodpretty888
Neophyte
Member # 35246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovegodpretty888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so im at college right now and there was a big welcome dance...
i was freak dancing with two guys for like 20 min each! so like 40 min total...

and right after the second guy left i could feel that the back of my pants were wet!! at the EXACT SPOT where we were freak dancing! =-/
so i came right back to my dorm about 10 min later... and i looked at my pants and there was a big OVAL wet spot... i was wearing jeans too!!

and even when you looked at it on the inside you would tell that it was wet!! so i came back and took a shower about 5 min. later... and washed that hole area with soap and water... my back, and also my front, and inside my vagina with soap and water....

i have plan b next to me right now, but i already took it on september 11th, about 4 days after my period had ended... and i still havent gotten my period yet.....

im just really worried becuase my jeans were soooo wet! and all i was wearing under was a skimpy thong....

what should i dooo!?!?! should i take the plan b?
what are the chances... my friend told me maybe becuase i washed my vagina and like touched it after i touched the pants... that might have been a problem...

please please please help me i feel like im going to be sick and i dont know what to do/ or who to turn to right now.

thank you soo much!!

=-/

Posts: 32 | From: CA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there. As requested at the top of the forum, please follow the instructions here to assess your pregnancy risk. If it remains unclear, holler back!

(I will address quickly though that if you meant washing out the inside of your vagina with soap, that's a seriously bad idea and begging for an infection or overall irritation. Washing the EXTERNAL areas with soap and water, however, is an acceptable cleanup method. [Smile] )

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovegodpretty888
Neophyte
Member # 35246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovegodpretty888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi lauren thank you so much for responding i read the pregnancy risk assesment and theres just nothing like my situation thats why i wanted expert advice (like yours) becuase i KNOW i wont be able to sleep through the night unless i know what to do, or what my risk is....

i explained to you about the exremly wet pants in the exact area of where we were freak dancing, and how when i came back home and washed that area, i was thinking that becuase i had touched my jeans in that area before and and back, and proceded to wwash my vagina with my hands... that that might have been risky and my hands touching the inside of my vagina could have been a risk....?

also, i did take 2 doses of plan b on september 11th which was 4 days after my period had ended, (and i still havent gotten my period) so i was wondering if that would be bad to take both doses of plan b at the same time AGAIN after i just took it about 2 weeks ago...? what could that do...?

and also, if i drank alchohol 1 hour ago, how long should i wait to take plan b ( i had 3.5 shots of vodka...) becuase im thinking it would not be good to have both pills soon after i drank alchohol and have it in my system...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE ME LAUREN!!

i cant express my gratitue to you enough... becuase i just really need to know from an expert...

thanks. =-/

Posts: 32 | From: CA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think this risk warrants Plan B.

The pregnancy risk assessment made clear that there is no risk of pregnancy if semen or pre-ejaculate did not soak completely through both people's clothes. With a thick material like denim, that's way less probable, and doesn't sound like the case from what you described.

You also washed the area with soap and water; sperm can't survive when washed away, especially with soap. Just like germs, sperm are microorganisms that can't cling to skin when soap is used, and the makeup of semen has a very exact pH to allow sperm survival which soap disrupts.

You can rest easy from now on if you bear in mind that direct vaginal contact with pre-ejaculate or semen is necessary for a substantial pregnancy risk; if there isn't a good amount between your labia minora, you're probably safe. [Smile]

(Also for your/our safety: if you find that you're frequently making choices/taking risks you're not comfortable with as a result of underage drinking (which, as an illegal activity, Scarleteen does not condone) it's in the interest of your health, well-being, and legality to wait until you're legal to drink and ready for the effects.)

[ 09-24-2007, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: *Lauren* ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovegodpretty888
Neophyte
Member # 35246

okay but could you enlighten me on my question about the effects of me taking the pills of plan b on september 11th which was 4 days after my period had ended, (and i still havent gotten my period)if im taking the two pills AGAIN after i just took it about 2 weeks ago...? what could that do... what are the risks..? becuase i searched online for that a lot, but nothing comes up! =-/ and i have the plan b right here next to me, and it doesnt say anything about that situation either becuase i know its basically a big dose of hormones, and its even more effective when you DONT wait the 12 hours imbetween (like i didnt last time)

also, my pants WERE EXTREMLY WET in that area, it was a big OVAL wet area righ at the spot where we were freak dancing, and i was only wearing a g-string thong underneath...so i know that was ejaculate... so im worried that since i touched it, and then proceded to touch that area, withOUT washing my hands thouroughly... just had rinse it from the shower..... that my fingers touching the inside of my vagina would make it a small risk...?

i need it given to me worst case scenario...

okay, and last question: do you know how long i would have to wait to take plan b if i did have alchohol in my system as i explained to you? i know that it is in the interest of my health, and well being to NOT do it... and i know that i wont anymore, but i just want to know the risks of taking it with plan b.... im trying to understand it BEFORE i do it, i dont want to make any other mistakes! =-/

again, thank you sooo much, especially for your quick responses it really makes me feel more at peace to know that i am not alone!!

thanks lauren!

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The worst case scenario, as i see it, is that you had someone elses bodily fluids on your arse from dancing in public. That's about the beginning and end of it.

I don't see a pregnancy risk. Because there's no pregnancy risk, there's no need for Plan B. Even if this had been directly over your vulva, you'd still have no pregnancy risk, b/c pregnancy through two layers of clothing (one being jeans!) is impossible.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovegodpretty888
Neophyte
Member # 35246

hi, thanks so much for answering! i figured no one was awake at this hour (3:30 am for us in CALI) but i still kept hope and kept refreshing, and im very glade i did...

'bodily fluids' you meant Ejaculation right...? just making sure... yeah it was weird that they got wet though, becuase i always also thought the same thing, that it wouldnt get to JEANS... but apparently his shorts were pretty thin, or we were doing some mean-rubbing or something,becuase it got wet in that EXACT AREA!! like fairly wet.... i was also worried about the fact that i touched the jeans... a lot.... to try and figure out if it could have gotten to my vagina and then after that in the shower, i washed my vagina with water, with those same hands ALL OVER, and like put my fingers in and around the hole to clean it/ rinse it...? i feel like theres still a CHANCE. ooh also, is it true that it would smell funky or have to be stiky when i touched it to be semen...?

also is there any information you can give me about the risks of taking plan b two times in one week... i understand that your saying not to take it.. and i most likely wont (even though im a paranoid person when it comes to this) but i would just like to learn more about the risks....?

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

this site is truly amazing and i cant show my gratitude to the volunteers enough HONESTLLY! what you do is so amazing, just to have a professional to talk to and be able to ask SPECIFIC questions is so valuble..... and the fact that you RESPOND SO QUICKLY is THE BEST!!

-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the kind words. [Smile]

If I understand you right, you touched your jeans and took a shower. During your shower you washed your genitals. If that's correct there's no way your hands could have still had semen on them; it just wouldn't have made it though the running water and the soap.

As far as taking ec again, this time around the side effects could be worse than last time. It will also effect your next period, making it hard to predict when it will arrive. Since you haven't had a pregnancy risk, I don't think it's worth putting your body through it.

--------------------
I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns. --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovegodpretty888
Neophyte
Member # 35246

thanks jill... im must say im just worried about rubbing my fingers inside of my vagina... becuase ive NEVER done that before... like put it up and in that area... and i feel like if my hands had any sperm on it... that should be THE LAST PLACE THEY SHOULD BE... like thats the moey spot... you know.... but the soap and water thing is logical.... i just dont know if what i did was enough....

so for risk assesment

what would it be if my hands only touched running water for 2 minutes.

and what if my hands touched running water for 1 minute and put them on the soap that i rubbed around my rear end, and my front end...? would that little be enough? ....

thanks so much for all your help my dear. =-)

KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You still have absolutely no risk here.

Sweetie, you'd have had to put your hands in a big ole puddle of fresh ejaculate and then touch your vulva immediately after to have any risk from this. And from your descriptions, that's not what happened here.

So no, you don't have a risk from this. You washed your hands under running water, that's fine. You need to relax and let this go because stressing about this isn't healthy.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.