Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » im scared! help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im scared! help
Stacii-Jayd
Neophyte
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacii-Jayd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
about an hour ago i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time, it was both our first times having sex.

we didnt use protection, and my bofriend said he won't cum in me, it took awhile to actually i guess 'line up' with each but when we finally did start having sex and few mins later he came in me and pulled out. i asked if he'd pulled out just before and he said no.

i'm now really scared incase im preg. i don't know who to tell or what to!

--------------------
''i'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exsits. i'm not a slave to the world that doesn't give a s****''-Marilyn Manson

Posts: 35 | From: UK, Lincolnshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Call your local family planning clinic. You need emergency contraception if you wish to avoid pregnancy. Do you need help finding someplace to call/go?

You'll also be needing an actual birth control method. Pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain sperm, as well, so we would have advised EC even if he hadn't ejaculated. You need to at least have some condoms on hand from now on.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001207;p=1#000001
Stacii, in this post from a couple of days ago, I advised you about a few things regarding this relationship. Amongst other things, the fact that you are under the Age of Consent where you live, thus making sexual activity illegal.

Also, it sounded a lot like you were unsatisfied with the physical aspects of your relationship. Understand that I am not questioning your decision to have sex - I am merely concerned about your emotional and physical well-being based on the concerns you yourself voiced earlier. If you're not 100%, really, truly, absolutely into the idea of having sex with this guy, then please don't. There is no point in engaging a sexual activity you're not really into.

And the fact that this was unprotected sex, and the fact that it sounds like your boyfriend talked you into this by promising he would pull out (which is, by the way, NOT a sound method of birth control AT ALL) and then not doing so, just makes my red flags go up all over again.

Why don't you check some of our articles and think about this some more?
Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist
Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To
Safer Sex...for Your Heart

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacii-Jayd
Neophyte
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacii-Jayd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thankyou.
and thanks September. i actually spoke to my boyfriend today about it and explained to him that i felt pushed into it, and explained how i felt and that i wasn't happy about what's happening with our relationship physically.
he wasn't excatly, well, happy over it but he said he was sorry and i asked to not do this again because i don't think i was 100% ready to do it.

--------------------
''i'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exsits. i'm not a slave to the world that doesn't give a s****''-Marilyn Manson

Posts: 35 | From: UK, Lincolnshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.