Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » questions from an ignorant girl...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: questions from an ignorant girl...
flou
Neophyte
Member # 35097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay this is like the fourth time in two days that i write to you guys..its just that i cant beleive that i have finally found a site like this!! Sex is new for my three year boyfriend and i and we just arent realy aware of whats happening in that world. Theres this question ive been asking myself for a long time now. The first time we had sex, there was no blood that came out (like to say that he had broken my hemen)...does that mean that i had lost it before when i was younger while horseback riding or doing other sports? I dont recall anytime where i had hit myself really hard and that a few drops of blood came out...was i just born with out it? Is it possible? im just so lost... :$
Posts: 19 | From: far | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(This is the Emergencies and Crises forum. We have many other forums here that would be more appropriate for a topic such as this one. Please use the other forums for non-emergencies.)

Many women do not bleed the first time they have intercourse. This doesn't mean you weren't a virgin or anything like that.

We have an excellent article here that should answer your questions.

Magical Cups & Bloody Brides: Virginity in Context

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flou
Neophyte
Member # 35097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you..( and yes i hadnt realized i was in the wrong forum.sorry..im a little lost here)
Posts: 19 | From: far | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Hey flou, New to Scarleteen? might help you find your way around. Welcome. [Smile] )

--------------------
I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns. --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flou
Neophyte
Member # 35097

haha yes indeed its always better to be able to pronounce the name of someone who helps...thank you so much...yeah ive been surfing around the website (i love it)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.