Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » please answer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please answer
ivan
Neophyte
Member # 35042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay,im 14 and me and my g/f had sex, we were both virgins, and we had sex on saturday, the 18th(i put on a spermidical condom)i didnt feel myself cum though, and she called me 2day(the 22nd) and told me she was supposed to get her period today, but she didnt, so i panicked, and she said that it is normal for it to be late by a day or 2, and she says she hasent thrown up or anything and that she feels normal........could she be pregnant????

[ 08-23-2007, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: ivan ]

Posts: 1 | From: tx | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you used the condom for all genital contact you have no risk of pregnancy. Periods can indeed be off by a few days -- especially if she's not taking hormonal birth control -- without any cause for concern. M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period? goes into detail.

Welcome to Scarleteen. [Smile]

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.