Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried
QuestionMarc
Neophyte
Member # 34935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuestionMarc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey people,

First off, I just want to say that this is well-organized and informative site.

OKay, now my question. My girlfriend is 4 days late with her period. We've been using a condom everytime for 7 months now. Around 2 weeks ago, we spent a night at a fancy hotel in nyc. I brought really thin condoms to try out. After I ejacalated, I was still inside her as I slowly pulled out and I'm afraid some cum might have seep out. I was "softer" than I normally was when I pulled out. I held the condom at its base as I pulled out but there were already white substance at the base. My girlfriend said it was probaly from her. But cause the condoms were thin, I could see substance around my shaft while I had the condom on. I'm afraid cum might have seep out. How much should I be worrying right now? I should add that my girlfriend recently had a brazilian wax 2-3 days before she was suppose to get her period. I dont know if that information helps. Last night, she was crying for no reason while we were cuddling and and then the next moment she was laughing at a joke on tv. She's also complained about cramps the past two days. But she's still 4 days late on her period.

I'm sorry in advance if anything i typed wasnt p.c.

Posts: 2 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't sound to me like you had a pregnancy risk- when a condom breaks, it rips and tears like a broken balloon does, so you'd have known if there was a leak issue. In fact, thin condoms provide better protection than thicker ones- the thinness of the latex reduces friction, which reduces the chances of the latex breaking.

Next time, though, it's best to withdraw, holding the base of the condom of course, before you lose your erection.

(And just an FYI, sometimes periods can just be wonky. Why not check out this article: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.