Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » worried-need fast answer before tomrrow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried-need fast answer before tomrrow
thewaitress
Neophyte
Member # 32968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thewaitress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi [Smile]

I should know this, but on the 29th me & my boyfriend were practising using condoms ( flavoured), and I went down orally on him.

In the spur of the moment, I decided why not try how it feels to let him penetrate me.. so I did, and it was all fine, I kept checking whether the condom was still there (it was), but he slipped out a while later (30 seconds?) and we sorta panicked seeign white fluid on the base of his penis (he hadn't ejaculated) but now I realise those were my own fluids.. what waoories me is we didn't hold the bas eof the condom while taking the penis out, and it *looked* as though the condom had slipped up a centimtere or so.. my question is--is that a substantial risk? Should I be worried. I'm not on BC.

Thanks for the help,
the waitress

Posts: 9 | From: Poland | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's really no risk here - if the condom only slipped a centimeter or so, no need to worry. You're fine as long as it didn't slip all the way off.

(Just as a note, flavoured condoms really aren't meant to be used for intercourse, as the ingredients in the flavouring can upset the natural balance of bacteria in the vagina. Next time, switch to a regular condom with lots of water-based lube.)

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thewaitress
Neophyte
Member # 32968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thewaitress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much! [Smile] I was getting myself worked up, but now I can relax. [Smile]
Posts: 9 | From: Poland | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.