Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » oral sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: oral sex
rockford12s
Neophyte
Member # 34301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockford12s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my girlfriend gave me oral sex and she was fully clothed, i ejaculated and some got in her mouth and the rest got on my stomach. Is there any, any chance at all of her getting pregnant?

We are both clean so std's isn't a problem here.

I know it sounds weird but i worry alot

--------------------
wekfmr

Posts: 5 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no risk of pregnancy from oral sex.

If you are worried to that extent, maybe it's time to think about whether or not sexual activity is something you want to do right now?

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.