Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » What are early symptoms of pregnancy ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are early symptoms of pregnancy ?
neoonline
Neophyte
Member # 33873

Icon 5 posted      Profile for neoonline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
Me and my fiancee have made love, with protection,
but after that we indeed removed the protection and moved our genital organs on each others,

Now My fiancee says she felt giddy yesterday, and feeling weak and slight vomiting sensation.

however NO frequent urination, No feeling in her breasts, or genital organs so far.

Her periods are close say 1 week, is there any way we can prevent pregnancy ? now ? if so please advice .

--------------------
Sex is not the sole entity in a relationship. There are commitment,trust,and companionship.
One will realize them in unconditional love.

Posts: 21 | From: Matrix | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If this risk happened less than 120 hours ago, you can still obtain EC.

Other than that, the only thing you can do is take a pregnancy test, 10-14 days after the risk. A positive pregnancy test is the only reliably sign of pregnancy. All other 'symptoms' could also be caused by a myriad of other things.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neoonline
Neophyte
Member # 33873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neoonline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot,
I will get her done.

If pregnant ?
How soon one will notice such symptoms ?

[ 06-28-2007, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: neoonline ]

--------------------
Sex is not the sole entity in a relationship. There are commitment,trust,and companionship.

Posts: 21 | From: Matrix | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I said in my first reply, there are no reliable symptoms or pregnancy, so trying to watch out for them is pointless. If you want to know whether or not your girlfriend is pregnant, ask her to take a test 10-14 days after the risk. That is the only way to know for sure.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neoonline
Neophyte
Member # 33873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neoonline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you September
she is NOT. she got her periods

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.