Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » gf pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gf pregnant?
juliechrisbyron
Neophyte
Member # 30436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juliechrisbyron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok well to make a long story short my gf gave me head and i think i precummed in her mouth...then she spit into my mouth and later i ate her out could she be pregnant?

--------------------
my baby SND

Posts: 7 | From: atl | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is pretty darn near impossible that your girlfriend would get pregnant from this scenario.

If she wants to, she can take a pregnancy test 10-14 days after the risk or the first day of a missed period.

You've both had STI risks though ... You'll want to book an STI screen for both of you in a month or so. And you need to be using protection (ie, condoms) for ALL sexual contact.

(And PLEASE don't double post. We'll get to your questions when we can.)

[ 10-24-2006, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: LilBlueSmurf ]

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juliechrisbyron
Neophyte
Member # 30436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juliechrisbyron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you very very much i really appreciate it but my gf told me that she has been urinating more often thank normal...is that a sign of pregnancy?

--------------------
my baby SND

Posts: 7 | From: atl | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juliechrisbyron
Neophyte
Member # 30436

but when i ate her out later it was maybe 5-10 miuntes later when i ate her out could i have had cum in my mouth the transfered it to her vagina?

--------------------
my baby SND

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is one of the signs of pregnancy, but these signs don't generally come until later on. It is highly unlikely that your girlfriend would be experiencing ANY signs/symptoms of pregnancy even if she were pregnant (of course this depends on when the risk was ... I'm assuming it's been recent ...).

We really don't go by signs/symptoms of pregnancy here anyway ... They're highly unreliable and mimic soooo many other things.

So, your risk of pregnancy is pretty small (though not your risk for STIs). If it'll ease her mind though, she should take a test.

[ 10-24-2006, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: LilBlueSmurf ]

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juliechrisbyron
Neophyte
Member # 30436

ok well thank you but i couldnt have tranferred cum to her vagina? even though it was 5-10 minutes later??

--------------------
my baby SND

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Again, it's pretty unlikely. Really.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

juliechrisbyron
Neophyte
Member # 30436

ok thank you VERY VERY much i really appreciate it your a heart attack saver haha

--------------------
my baby SND

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.