Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » hmm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hmm
beebee
Neophyte
Member # 30937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beebee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
uhm okay. well.. my period in Aug. was really late in the month and ended early sept.(i dont know the exact dates..im kind of irregular so i don't know for sure) I had sex 5 times in sept, each time he was wearing a condom and pulled out before he came just to lessen the risk,also pretty positive that none of them broke, Since it's October 2nd now, I'm not really sure if i skipped my period or not? I can usually tell the day that I'm going to have it.. i just get the feeling that i am, but i dont know. Is there a possibility of me being pregnant? I wish i knew if i was late or not! ahh.

--------------------
Samuel Beckett once said; "every word is like a stain on silence and nothingness" "but then again.. he said it."

Posts: 5 | From: Toronto | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beebee
Neophyte
Member # 30937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beebee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cmon dudes help me out!

--------------------
Samuel Beckett once said; "every word is like a stain on silence and nothingness" "but then again.. he said it."

Posts: 5 | From: Toronto | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beebee
Neophyte
Member # 30937

ahhh fine i'll just assume that i'm not.

--------------------

beebee
Neophyte
Member # 30937

ugh its really lame that a cohearant post doesn't get replied to while people who shouldn't even be having sex get responded to right away.

--------------------

kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posting more than once isn't going to help you get an answer faster. There are a limited number of volunteers and staff here. Please be patient.

Your risk of pregnancy is very low, considering that your boyfriend wore a condom and pulled out.

Your period may be late if you tend to be irregular. If you miss your period over more than one month, or you have continuous periods that don't stop, you should get checked out by your gynecologist.

while people who shouldn't even be having sex
Like it or not, that's what people do. People who post on the emergency boards have concerns that are real to them. We're here to help everybody, so please don't come across as some kind of overeager eugenicist.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.