Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » VERY URGENT PLEASE REPLY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VERY URGENT PLEASE REPLY
jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasmineblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
am i pregnant?

my period last month was pretty regular ( 3 heavy but then it got very light ) only lasted about 6 days, normally its 7 days and i asked yall and you guys all said i cannot get pregnant with period.

and now im waiting for this months period it hasnt come yet but it should ( last month it came on the 17 ) and i have my usual pms symptoms (brest hurt..) but it's not coming yet! my period has not been very regular..and EVEN if im pregnant this will be the 2nd month but i feel like normal, like, i didnt experience any symptoms..

please reply ASAP thanks! [Frown]

Posts: 25 | From: TX | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you had a risk since your last period?
Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasmineblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what do u mean a risk?
Posts: 25 | From: TX | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mean to say: Have you had any sort of risky sexual activity since your last period? Has semen come into contact with your vagina via unprotected sex, condom breakage, genital contact etc? Were you using any form of birth control?

[ 08-17-2006, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Miss Lauren ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

okay, heres the story

me and my bf on around 1 pm june 30 were messing around, he rubbed his penis around my genital area but for a short time and did NOT insert. He has never cummed before since we are both 16 and virgins. July 17 i had period, first three days were heavy ( which is normal for me ) but then on the 4th day it got really really light and this time the period only lasts 6 days totally.
and today is august 17 it hasnt come yet but i have a little cramps ( only a bit ) and my boobs feels heavier. but i dont think any of the pregnancy symptoms has appeared.....

-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you've had two periods since then? If so you are not pregnant. However, this is obviously something you're very concerned about so if I were you I'd take a pregnancy test just to ease my mind completely.

(Also, there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Really, nothing but a positive pregnancy test.)

[ 08-17-2006, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: ookuotoe ]

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

nonono
i had ONE period since then which is in july.

(Also, there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Really, nothing but a positive pregnancy test.)
^ what do u mean by that exactly?? i thought there ARE signs of pregnancy such as nausea, vomiting..etc

jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

im still waitin for the August period.
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

She meant to say that there are no reliable symptoms of pregnancy to go by. Nausea, fatigue, and other symptoms are frequently caused by other illnesses as well, so those alone aren't a sure indicator that you're pregnant.

From the sound of things, your periods might just be on a normal shift, which is entirely normal for the first several years after you begin menstruating. You may skip several periods, and the ones you do get could be lighter/heavier and longer/shorter than the previous ones. This is all just your body learning to get on rhythm.

jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

so ur saying its normal? im not pregnant?
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. You are not pregnant.

You cannot be pregnant and have a period. It's not possible.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

but. the first three days are normal..last three are very light and light brownish..is that normal too??

BEcause before my period lasted longer and seems to be heavier. or did stress just change my period to light ? ( stress a lot about being pregnant )..

and i feel like the timing of my period is not stable yet, i got my period for 4 years now..

JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You cannot have a period and be pregnant. Stress can certainly alter your period. But seriously, you don't have anything to worry about.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmineblue
Neophyte
Member # 29717

thanks so much everyone! im calmed right now =)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.