Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » worried please help me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried please help me
sleepingawake198
Neophyte
Member # 30155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleepingawake198     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well this is the first time this thing happned, my gf was givng me a handjob while i fingerd herwhile being on top of her as usual, and when i came it was like massive idk, all over her stomach and chest, even some on her face, but thing hat really shocked me is it also got on top of her vagina somehow, like on toop of it where her underwear would go, and like her uppper leg, i really didnt see any directly on her vagina and wiped it off imeeadealy and turned on the light and looked at it to make sure and liek i said i dindt see any direclty on it but on top of it and her lower leg, its still a shock to me how it even got there, but liek i said how possible is it tht she could be havea possiblilty of pregency, i mfreaking out, thanks alot
Posts: 5 | From: florida | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
virginia36861
Neophyte
Member # 30139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for virginia36861     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edited. See dailicious's reply below. -ook

[ 08-06-2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: ookuotoe ]

--------------------
Virginia

Posts: 37 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Virginia, not only is this area for Staff and Volunteer responses ONLY, but it is also NOT okay to post misinformation on this forum, period.

While intercourse presents a greater risk of pregnancy than other sexual activity, it is not the ONLY time a woman is at risk of becoming pregnant. Sperm (either in ejaculate or pre-ejaculate) need only to come into contact with the vulva in order to pose a risk. Sperm CAN enter the vagina, even just from contact on the vulva.

So, in response to your question, sleepingawake, a pregnancy risk would only be present if ejaculate or pre-ejaculate came into contact with her vulva. From what you described, if I understood it correctly, it doesn't seem like this happened, so in this situation there was no risk.

In the future? Wear a condom, this will prevent a pregnancy risk entirely.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.