Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » What is Wrong with me?

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is Wrong with me?
Member # 13327

Icon 3 posted      Profile for flavoroftheweek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello All,
I have posted here before about bleeding before my "time" and all the while hurting. Well, it is happening again, except this time I have more specifics about it. Okay, first off, I have not had unprotected vaginal sex, but every time I do have protected sex with him, it not only hurts afterwards, I feel as if a knife was stabbing me down there, and not just down there. The specific location is my clitoris, and it hurts even worst when i urinate. And the worst part is, I figured out why it hurts when I urinate. Like, something comes out of me and I think that is what makes me bleed. It's like, when I am on my period, I sort of get gloppy blood sometimes. Well, it looks like the texture of that but it is brown. Could I possible have not gotten everything out on my period and somehow it started an infection in me, or what? Or could it have something to do with that I had just gotten over a Staff infection and somehow it be related to that? Please help me. My mother has no clue of my sexual activity. I am not being sexual again until I get to the bottom of this. Thanks Mrs. Scarlet for this wonderful board, please help me.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love, you've got to get yourself to your doctor or, preferably, your gynecologist.

Serious pain during intercourse, irregular bleeding and pain during urination combined are Big Reasons to get in there. Even one alone is.

Even with protected sex, one can develop vaginal or unirary infections (possibly from sexual activity, but also unrealted to that altogether). Your period sounds normal enough, and while I wouldn;t guess this is related to a staph infection, having any sort of infection in your body strains your immune system and makes a person more inclined to develop others.

So, get innto that GYN office soon so he or she can get to the bottom of this -- you can't do it on your own and neither can we. You need to see someone who can have a look at you and run some tests.

Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3