Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » question...needs an answer quick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question...needs an answer quick
babyblueyes066
Neophyte
Member # 11225

Icon 4 posted      Profile for babyblueyes066     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alritey...ive already posted this once recently but no one has answered my post and im extremely worried...ive overlooked the page where it explains if youve done a certain thing the chance of pregnancy is...but i think this is in a gray area...i dont know..i just want some reassurance here. ok, the other day i was sitting on my boyfriends lap...he fingered me and pre came through his pants on to the back of my skirt. I dont think it got on my undies...but i dont want any chances...i could only really feel it on my leg. There really wasn't that much, just enough for my leg to feel damp. But, even so i'm worried...also, i have a few more questions: 1)does sperm die in a swimming pool if it gets in the water? and 2)how long does it take for sperm to die when it hits the air? (like in my case with the skirt...) im sure its posted up here somewhere, but my computer is going really slow right now, and i cant search for anything without it taking an extremely long time. please tell me what are my chances of pregnancy...if there is any...and the questions above...answer asap...thanks
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless pre-ejaculate not only got onto your undies but actually soaked through them, you don't have a pregnancy risk. So try not to panic, okay

Sperm can survive outside of a "friendly environment" like the vagina for a maximum of 20-30 minutes.

When it comes to swimming pools, it's highly unlikely that there's any pregnancy risk unless you've actually got direct penis/vulva contact going on in the pool. Otherwise the risk is going to be miniscule to nonexistent.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.