Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Help Please!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Please!!
BeautifulMe24
Neophyte
Member # 12471

Icon 5 posted      Profile for BeautifulMe24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I asked advice about Virginity To do or not to Do on Scarlet Teen before this happened and I thought I would feel better about it but I dont. I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. I comprised my Faith and my values for this and now I feel extremely bad about it. I don't know what to do. It's almost impossible to say no anymore and the other day my boyfriend and I had sex while his friends were downstairs in the house! It's like we can't stop and I feel terrible for letting him convince me to do this. I'm having feelings that i've never had before. I also have this discharge that is small & white but not odory (really embarassing) and I'm scared that I might have an STD!! this has never happened since I've become sexually active. He's had an STD before with a cheating EX girlfriend before. What Should I do? Please Help me! Thank you!
Posts: 4 | From: Bronx, NY/USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I comprised my Faith and my values for this and now I feel extremely bad about it.

If you feel that this is wrong and opposed to your faith and values, then stop. Sex shouldn't be something that you feel guilty about.

You might want to re-read the answers you got before:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/003508.html

quote:
It's almost impossible to say no anymore

Which is also a good reason to stop and have a think about your boundaries. In order to be ready to have sex, you need to be able to say "no" when you want to - and also able to take responsibility for when you choose to say "yes".

If it feels like you can't say no or you can't stop or that things are out of control, then it's time to step back and take a break.

As Miz Scarlet recommended in response to your previous question, please read through Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist and Safer Sex... For Your Heart.

quote:
I also have this discharge that is small & white but not odory (really embarassing)

That doesn't sound abnormal in itself unless it has "curds" or "chunks" in it (check out Honorably discharged A Guide to your Vaginal secretions).

But if you are having sex without using a condom, then yes, you are at risk for STDs/STIs and need to get screened.

[This message has been edited by logic_grrl (edited 06-05-2003).]

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.