Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » i need to know what this is

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need to know what this is
Member # 13094

Icon 13 posted      Profile for AngylBeach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, I have had sex w/ my b/f for a while now and I suddenly had this itching down there and I took a look down there and the opening to the whole looks like it got ravaged the skin literally looks like its been torn its all jagged and stuff, I dont' notice anything else besides that. Just the torn skin and itching, is something wrong?
Posts: 5 | From: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA! | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say so. Neither of those is normal for a vulva, you'd be wise to seek medical attention, since we can neither diagnose nor treat you, and because this needs seeing to.

Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF

'What has the rest of you been doing while your hand has been playing Atari?'

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3