Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help
WhiteTigers
Neophyte
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteTigers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright everyone... Last month i had unprotected sex for like 5 minutes like 3 times (seperate days) he didn't cum in me or anything but now.. i was suppose to have my period like a couple days ago but it hasn't come. I dont know if its because of the stress or something. no matter what i'm getting a pregnancy test but i just wanted to hear your thoughts on what it could be.
Posts: 32 | From: M.A | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It could, very possibly, be that you're pregnant.

Yes, you need to take a pregnancy test, and you need to stop gambling with pregnancy if you are not prepared and ready to deal with a pregnancy. I think you've been around here long enough to know that pre-ejaculate is present whenever there's an erection, and that it can indeed make you pregnant.

It's time to take that test, and let us know how it goes.

And please see these: Ready or Not? –The Readiness Checklist and this: Margaret Sanger’s Disneyland - An easy chart of your birth control options.

We are here for you, but we can only do so much, and the rest is up to you.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Maypole/The ties that bind you will unwind/To free me one day/And everything decays..." - XTC, "The Wheel and the Maypole"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteTigers
Neophyte
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteTigers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good news, i just got my period today, now that i think of it, i was so stupid, i acted on lust.. tomorrow i'm going to planned parenthood for birth control...thank god!
Posts: 32 | From: M.A | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to hear that, and glad to hear you're going to be more careful of your health from now on

While you're at PP, it would be a good idea to have a full STD screen, as you've also had a high risk for STD transmission.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Maypole/The ties that bind you will unwind/To free me one day/And everything decays..." - XTC, "The Wheel and the Maypole"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.