Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » help me asap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me asap
stargazer2004
Neophyte
Member # 12237

Icon 11 posted      Profile for stargazer2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight me and my boyfriend had sex tongiht for the 1st with out a condom. i am on ortho try cyclin we had sex with out a condow but he pulled out before he cumed. i am scared that there may be pre cum inside of me. im really not sure but i think i might have gotten some of his sperm on me after he pulled out please help me and tell me waht to do asap!!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been on your pill for more than one full cycle? Have you been taking your pill correctly (ie. same time each and every day; haven't been taking OTC, prescription meds, or herbals that would interfer; haven't been ill; etc.)?

If you've been doing all those things, then your pill should be protecting you. Remember though that no birth control is 100%, so even with the pill there is still some risk. If you want to be safer, we do recommend that you use a barrier method like condoms in addition to the pill. Also remember that the pill offers you no STD protection. Honestly, if you haven't been monogamous for at least one year in which you've been taking full safer sex precautions the entire time and both you and your partner have had at least two full STD screens, then you really should definately continue using condoms. Only after that year can you be even moderately sure that you're both truly clean.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.