Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried
bud
Neophyte
Member # 11459

Icon 4 posted      Profile for bud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
help me plz...me and my gf were fooling around and i ejacualted through my pants....and then i went in the bathroom to clean up pants getting a little on my hands...i washed my hands.....waited 5 minutes or so then went cleaned again and washed hands again.....then i stimulated her with my hand on her vagina....is there a possiblity she could be pregnant even after i washed my hands??????? plz i really need help
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After three handwashings and some time?

No.

Please understand that while it's valid to be concerned about pregnancy, it's important not to be in a panic for no good reason, or treat semen like it's poisonous.

You can find out, before it's a crisis, what activities put you at what risk of pregnancy here: What's The Risk? - Five Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessment Flow Charts.

And what actvisities put you at what risk of STDs and STIs here: A Quickie STD/STI Risk Assessment.

Inform yourself in advance. It's the best way not just to avoid panic, but to make sure you're really ready for where you're going and what you're doing without feeling your way around blindly.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bud
Neophyte
Member # 11459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well it was 2 washings......does that matter? if not then THANK YOU YOU HAVE JUST SAVED MY SANITY!!!!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two washings is still more than enough. One good wash with soap and water would be perfectly sufficient.

Maybe next time, consider using a condom when "fooling around"...you can save yourself both the mess and the panic.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.