Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Paranoid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paranoid
zyxzyxzyx
Neophyte
Member # 11111

Icon 4 posted      Profile for zyxzyxzyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just had sex for the first time the other day and have been completely paranoid ever since. I don't want to be pregnant. It was a total spur of the moment event and was unprotected. All that I can think about is what happened and I am scared about what to do. I can't tell my family or they will freak out on me. He pulled out (which I know still isn't effective or anything) and it didn't last very long. I know that I have chances of being pregnant. I am just wondering if there is any signs that will tell me if I am or not. It was about a week after my period that I had sex. I am scared about what I should do. Any advice is appreciated.
Posts: 3 | From: madison, wi usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/000008.html

i answered you up there. it's not too late to get emergency contraception, but you have to do it *NOW* don't wait till after xmas dinner. go *NOW*. if you wait, the pills will be less likely to work, so go to the emergency room and get emergency cotnraception.

------------------
Correlation does not equal causation.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TickleMeNot2413
Neophyte
Member # 11112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TickleMeNot2413     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, just wanted to let you know the same thing happened to me the first time me and my bf had sex. it was unprotected and he pulled out a couple times to get rid of pre and also at the end but we were scared so we went down to the Planned Parenthood place. They were really helpful, gave me the EC, and some free condoms so it wouldn't happen again. Spare yourself the nail gnawing and wrap it up next time! Hope this helps
*~Jessica

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.