Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Not Sure

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not Sure
Member # 10991

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Snowbabe16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok today me and my boyfriend were messing around but he kinda went a little to far. But it was only for a brief second and i pushed him away. But i dont think that he ejeculated, and nither does he but i'm not really sure. And its also really close to the time for my period to start and thats what scares me the most. Should i really be worried and what should be my first sign if i am pregent?
Posts: 4 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you should be worried. Pre-ejacualate contains sperm and thus a pregnancy risk. Emergency Contraception can be obtained at your nearest Planned Parenthood.

You and your partner will also need to be screened for STD/STIs, which can also be done at PP.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3