Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » help please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help please
babytasa69
Activist
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babytasa69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K this is really hard to explain but last night my bf and i had sex outside he had a condom on and everything but the thing is when i got home and went to the bathroom i noticed that there was his cum on my underwear i think it got there after he took the condom off i really dont know but is there a chance of me being pregnant? please help thanks alot
Posts: 49 | From: Quebec Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did he have the condom on for ALL genital contact from start to finish?

If neither one of you are absolutely sure, then the safest thing tto do is assume you DID have a pregnancy risk and go and get emergency contraception (within the next two days).

So, you may want to call him and ask for an honest answer in terms of when he was wearing the condom.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babytasa69
Activist
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babytasa69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes he was wearing a condom because i put it on him before we did anything and than he took it off and we stopped genital contact for the rest of the night but tomorrow after school i will get emergency contraception thank you

------------------
ߥ~*~Ģūŕ sayz: any guy that can put up with me should get an award :)

Posts: 49 | From: Quebec Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.