Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Young and scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Young and scared
Cheergal4U
Neophyte
Member # 10732

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Cheergal4U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need help fast please...
Im on birth control and usually take it at 10 every night. I took it about 10 on Thursday and went to my boyfriends house on friday and forgot to take it with me.. we had sex friday night about 12.. but used a condom. Then he ejeculated 9in the condom).. went to the bathroom and went pee and cleaned him self up. So there wasnt any sperm or anything on him. Then we had unprotected sex for like 3 min and he did ejculate then. What are my chances? PLease help me

Posts: 2 | From: Md, USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Missing one pill in a cycle usually isn't a catastrophe. Read the insert that came with your pills; it will have information on what to do when this happens. While it is likely that you're protected using a back-up form of birth control is a good idea for the remainder of this cycle.

The three minutes of unprotected sex do leave both of you at risk for STIs. Now is an excellent time to get tested. Read Testing, Testing… for more information.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.